Bison Trails is the easiest way to run infrastructure on multiple blockchains
Business Development Coordinator$40k – $70k • 0.0% – 0.1%
Business Development Coordinator Role
Bison Trails is the leading blockchain infrastructure provider. We are looking for an exceptional Junior Business Development Coordinator to join our highly-skilled and passionate team in New York City. The ideal candidate will administrator of our sales funnel including full ownership and responsibility for our CRM.
We believe in the power of blockchain technology and building a decentralized future that enables greater participation in global financial networks. Our mission is to provide superior infrastructure on multiple blockchains, to strengthen the entire ecosystem, and enable the pioneers of tomorrow.
Ideal Candidate Background/Qualifications
- Prior Sales/Business Development Experience
- Interest in the Crypto/Blockchain industry is a plus.
- Experience working with CRMs.
- Ability to implement sales funnel into our CRM.
- You are organized, have great attention to detail and love meeting tight deadlines
- Ownership of CRM to ensure it is up to date and that all company stakeholders are utilizing it.
- Responsible for building out a sales funnel for each new network:
- Organizing leads based on known network participants
- Including drafting emails for BD leads to send to known contacts
- Generate colds leads for potential customers
- Utilize LinkedIn to help identify mutual connections
- Track leads and ensure deals are being followed through on by each different department
- Provide demos of the Bison Trails Platform.
- Work with the product team to identify and prioritize customer feedback
- Understands Bison Trails’ product offering in relation to digital asset space.
- Ensure transparency in the sales process for the entire organization.
- Working with branding and marketing in preparing sales collateral.
- Prepare and organize notes for all sales and partnership calls.
- Preparing and distributing weekly sales reports.
We are currently located in Tribeca, NYC. We provide competitive industry salaries along with:
• Company-paid health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
• 401(k) plan, FSA & commuter benefits
• Flexible PTO
• Training, mentorship, and coaching from industry leaders and company leadership
• The opportunity to grow alongside a company helping create the decentralized future
• Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers
As a company, we believe diversity drives innovation and we are committed to building an inclusive workplace and culture based on our values. Empathy informs how we work together as a team, how we service our customers, and how we approach the products we build. We believe empathy extends beyond our company to how we interface with the world. It’s a value to uphold in all areas of life and is deeply connected to the future world we envision.
Bison Trails Co. at a glance
Bison Trails Co. focuses on Infrastructure, Internet Technology, Cryptocurrency, and Blockchains. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Bison Trails Co. has raised $30.75M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2019.