Bison Trails is the easiest way to run infrastructure on multiple blockchains
Senior Product Manager$90k – $160k • 0.0% – 0.2%
Bison Trails is the leading blockchain infrastructure provider. We are looking for an exceptional Senior Product Manager to join our highly-skilled and passionate team in New York City.
We believe in the power of blockchain technology and building a decentralized future that enables greater participation in global financial networks. Our mission is to provide superior infrastructure on multiple blockchains, to strengthen the entire ecosystem, and enable the pioneers of tomorrow.
We are looking for experienced (5+ yrs), motivated self-starting individuals that have experience in building technical web applications or dev-ops tooling. Blockchain experience is a bonus but not strictly necessary.
If you would like to work on building the future of the decentralized web and develop an in-depth understanding of next-generation blockchain networks, this is the role for you. We are looking for an entrepreneurial and charismatic leader who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty in a startup environment.
• Gather requirements from internal and external stakeholders and available data - including external market data, and existing Bison Trails data
• Help to define a product vision and strategy with stakeholders and direct working team
• Partner with engineering, design, and product marketing to create a cross-functional and collaborative development process specific to your domain
• Communicate product priorities across the company, using evidence-based decision making
• Create metrics and goals around feature launches, measuring success post-launch and iterating
• Continuously prioritize the needs of customers and internal stakeholders, and reassess as needed
• Communicate reassessments as needed
• Be a passionate believer in the Bison Trails product and evangelize it internally and externally
• Maintain a positive attitude, even in the face of adversity
• Be able to say “No,” and back it up with reasoning
• Be transparent in your roadmap and prioritization
• Do what it takes to get the job done and motivate a team
• 4-5 years of software product management experience, with demonstrated wins
• A strong technical background and understanding of blockchains and crypto
• Able to learn the Bison Trails domain quickly
• Strong communication skills, including presentation skills
• Github + SQL knowledge
• You have a technical background
• You have experience in the blockchain and crypto space
• You have an understanding of SaaS products
We are conveniently located in Tribeca, NYC. We provide competitive industry salaries along with:
Company-paid health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
401(k) plan, FSA & commuter benefits
Training, mentorship, and coaching from industry leaders and company leadership
The opportunity to grow alongside a company helping create the decentralized future
Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers
As a company, we believe diversity drives innovation and we are committed to building an inclusive workplace and culture based on our values. Empathy informs how we work together as a team, how we service our customers, and how we approach the products we build. We believe empathy extends beyond our company to how we interface with the world. It’s a value to uphold in all areas of life and is deeply connected to the future world we envision.
Bison Trails Co. at a glance
Bison Trails Co. focuses on Infrastructure, Internet Technology, Cryptocurrency, and Blockchains. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Bison Trails Co. has raised $30.75M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2019.