Health Technology Analytics Company
Product Management Intern$1k – $1k • No equity
We are looking for a special person that wants to make a difference in the world and help us shake things up. We want you to join us in the journey of changing the way healthcare is currently being delivered.
You must be passionate about healthy living and helping people become their healthiest selves.
You have to have a ‘can-do’ attitude and the willingness to tackle any job and ‘get it done’.
As we are a small close-knit team, you will be given more responsibility and opportunities than in a bigger company. We value honesty, respect, hard work and a good heart. At BioMark, your voice will always be heard and that your contributions are valued.
Benefits for working with BioMark
- Dynamic and positive work culture that encourages initiative and new ideas
- Free blood tests to track and monitor your health
- Location is close to Clarke Quay MRT and popular bus stops
- Job satisfaction - be proud to be part of the movement where we are transforming the way healthcare is delivered
Skills we are looking for include:
- Strong execution-bias - a track record of getting things done
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Attention to detail
- Confidence in bringing ideas to the table
- Constantly looking for ways to improve and benefit the company
- Extremely proactive and energetic
- Able to work independently and thrive in a less structured environment
- Good knowledge in programming and software development
- Good understanding of Agile Development
- Familiarity and interest in problems and innovations occurring within both the tech and healthcare sector
- Good project design sense (UI/UX)
Job scope includes (but not limited to):
- Create new product solutions for both internal and external end-users
- Conceptualise requirements and writing of user stories and test cases
- Competitive analysis for features to be developed
- User troubleshooting, feedback & research
- Coordinate and work closely with business and technical teams to launch new product features
- And a whole lot more! We’ll throw you whatever you can handle and always challenge you to be the best version of yourself!
BioMark at a glance
BioMark focuses on Health Care Information Technology, Technology, Health and Wellness, Mobile Health, and Digital Health. Their company has offices in Singapore. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.biomarking.com