Powering the world's understanding of the human body
Who we are
BioDigital has built the first cloud platform for visualizing the human body in interactive 3D. Similar to Google Earth, but for the human body, our cutting edge technology is used on a global scale by patients and professionals who need a more engaging, visual format for learning about health and medicine. Our unique team is leveraging this work to achieve our mission of powering every health conversation in the world and we are seeking a talented Account Executive to help us achieve our ambitious growth goals.
Who you are
You are an accomplished B2B SaaS Account Executive with a proven track record of consistently meeting or beating quota. You enjoy consultative selling and are excited to tackle the challenge of making a market with your team. You listen first, are an adept question asker and enjoy creative problem solving, helping prospects visualize how our novel cloud based software platform and immersive content will meet their unique needs.
- Build and maintain an active sales pipeline to exceed quarterly sales target
- Develop expertise in BioDigital’s core technology and effectively communicate the value to clients and prospects
- Help clients articulate problems and identify both repeatable and creative opportunities for application to meet prospective clients’ goals
- Identify market trends and help to design and execute sales plans that meet BioDigital’s short-term targets and long-term strategic goals
- Maintain accurate sales pipeline and forecasts through Salesforce
- Tenacious approach to enterprise sales with demonstrated ability to create and execute against strategic sales plans
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strategic thinker with a creative problem-solving attitude
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience working in the health industry and/or with SaaS products strongly preferred
- Proficiency with client qualification and discovery; willingness to invest the time to understand customers’ problems and find ways to map BioDigital’s solutions to their needs
- Ability to learn from mistakes and apply lessons toward more effective problem solving in the future
- 3-5 years experience in an account executive role
Equal Opportunity Workplace
BioDigital is committed to equal employment opportunity and to providing a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All hiring decisions are based on business need, job requirements and individual qualifications, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, parental status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
BioDigital at a glance
BioDigital focuses on Biotechnology, SaaS, Healthcare, Visualization, and Technology. Their company has offices in New York City and New York. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, BioDigital has raised $4M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2013.