Find what you need, when you need it. Data driven intelligence and inventory for your business
Director of Revenue Operations
Who we are:
BigID redefines data privacy and protection: helping organizations know their data for privacy, protection and perspective. BigID is a next-generation data intelligence platform that helps organizations discover and manage personal and sensitive data across their entire data ecosystem – and take action for privacy, protection, and perspective.
Headquartered in New York City with a worldwide presence, we are building a global team with a passion for innovation, data and privacy. BigID was founded in 2016, has raised over $146M in venture funding, and has been recognized as a 2019 World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a 2019 Business Insider “Business to Watch”, awarded “Best Privacy Solution” for Info Security's Global Excellence Awards, and more.
At BigID, our team is the foundation of our success. Join a people-centric culture that is fast-paced and rewarding: you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the industry who value innovation, integrity, and teamwork.
Privacy Is Our Passion - So are Our People
What you’ll do:
As Director of Revenue Operations, you will provide business critical insights using analytics, ensure cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and help teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward.
The Director of Revenue Operations is focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with effective day-to-day operations, and helping evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives. We partner closely with our sales and marketing leaders and lead projects globally. The team ensures BigID’s growing and ever-evolving business runs smoothly. We are instrumental in setting go-to-market strategy, and ensuring flawless execution and operations against the strategy. We have teams embedded in each of the major functions and team members are analytical and strategic, with a pragmatic sense of how to get things done.
- Partner with GTM executives to develop the business plan and go-to-market sales strategy.
- Drive operational logistics, including optimizing resource allocation across teams, measuring progress against sales goals, and facilitating recurring sales management meetings.
- Identify opportunities to improve sales team efficiencies, and lead efforts to scale best practices globally.
- Participate and help steer global initiatives as appropriate and ensure that global initiatives are rolled out properly.
- Establish and maintain operations across all Sales, Specialists/Industry, and SE functions to ensure the health of the business on achieving key performance metrics including forecast accuracy, funnel analysis, and pipeline management
- Assume responsibility for sales forecasting, systems and tools, sales enablement, sales coverage models, data quality, quota setting
- Drive analysis to support annual Growth Strategy (long term growth strategy for BigID)
- Partner with the COO on driving the annual planning process to set next-year target and allocation of quota across teams, segments, markets, and territories. Drive territory alignment and headcount/coverage. Set overall GTM budgets and provide necessary analytics and reporting to support account plans
- Oversee data accuracy across teams and deliver insights into pipeline growth and sales performance
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of work experience in management consulting, corporate strategy, or equivalent strategy and project management experience.
- Experience influencing and advising senior leaders and executives, proven experience articulating sales & business operations and strategy related concepts to all audiences.
- Strong aptitude and experience using Salesforce to measure and drives performance and reporting
- Experience in sales or product strategy in traditional enterprise software.
- Experience in highly analytical fields such as Finance or Marketing Sciences.
- Experience working for technology companies or consulting firms.
- Experience building relationships with executive stakeholders.
- Knowledge of enterprise software sales.
- Experience building and managing teams in a high growth enterprise software environment
What’s in it for you?!
Our people are the foundation of our success, and we place a high priority on offering a wide range of benefits that make our team happier and healthier.
- Equity participation - everyone shares in our success
- Open vacation policy - take it when you need it
- Flexible work arrangements - we are all grown-ups
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
We look for people who embody our values - Care, Do,Try & Shine.
- Care - We care about our customers and each other
- Do - We do what it takes to make a positive impact
- Try - We try our best and we don’t give up
- Shine - We shine and make it our mission to always stand out
Diversity & Inclusion: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. Come as you are.
We take care of each other, whether that’s insurance coverage, retirement funds or parental leave.
Everyone deserves a piece of what we are making
Work life balance is very important to us, we encourage our employees to take the time they need
We take the time to celebrate and reward our team – whether that’s lunch, happy hour or a sports outing!
BigID at a glance
BigID focuses on Analytics, Security, Machine Learning, Big Data, and Data Security. Their company has offices in New York City, New York, London, and Tel Aviv-Yafo. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, BigID has raised $146.1M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2020.