Helping millions back to good mental health
UK Partnerships Manager
At Big Health, our purpose is to help millions back to good mental health. Our “digital therapeutics” - Daylight™, for worry & anxiety, and Sleepio™, for poor sleep - are fully automated cognitive and behavioral programs that are as scalable and clinically validated as drugs. Our software combines the intimacy of the human voice, engaging animation, and clinically rigorous techniques to help people overcome their mental health challenges. Big Health’s products are backed by 50 published clinical papers including 13 randomised controlled trials (RCTs), and are cited in leading clinical guidelines including the American College of Physicians and NICE. Today, over 12 million people worldwide have reimbursed access to Big Health’s products, via leading employers in the US and the UK’s NHS.
As a UK Partnerships Lead you’ll be in charge of building the UK commercial function from the ground up.
Your role will be a key part of a small start-up team in the UK. You will collaborate with the current commercial team, external partners and experts to find product market fit for Sleepio and Daylight. You’ll be responsible for collaborating with clinicians, developing opportunities and closing contracts that embed Sleepio and Daylight into the NHS as treatments for poor mental health.
- Design our NHS commissioning strategy, collaborating with clinical leads, commissioners and AHSN partners in the NHS to understand where our products 'fit' in the system and how they should be funded
- Deliver that strategy by proactively exploring commercial partnerships to sustainably embed our digital therapeutics in NHS systems
- Grow a network of Big Health advocates within the NHS who can help shape our future partnerships
- Help define & refine product-market fit, continuously applying lessons from your stakeholder engagement
- Contribute to annual sales forecasting, designing commercial KPIs and planning for team growth to deliver
- Contribute to product positioning and functionality, working with internal Big Health teams (Design, Marketing, and PR) to feed back our customers' needs and how we can best meet them
To be successful you will be...
- A self-starter: you have massive amounts of internal drive which propels you to keep going until you deliver results
- A natural problem-solver: you love working with diverse stakeholder groups to tackle wicked problems
- A linguist: you can adapt your language and approach to effectively engage clinicians, managers, commissioners, policy makers
- An innovator: you think strategically and creatively but you also get stuck into the detail to effectively redesign services to include digital therapeutics
- Mission-driven: you are passionate about helping millions back to good mental health and driving widespread adoption of digital therapeutics
- Nice to have: 3+ years experience innovating in the NHS working with senior stakeholders
Life at Big Health:
- Be part of a team that includes clinical psychologists, software engineers, business leaders and even a former professional magician [shh… it’s a secret].
- Surround yourself with the smartest, most enthusiastic and dedicated people you’ll ever meet, but who listen well, learn from their mistakes and when things go wrong, generously pull together to help each other out
- Check out our values - they’re a living, breathing part of our culture
- Enjoy benefits including a generous vacation policy, professional development fund, flexible working locations and more. Competitive salary packages including stock options.
- Because we are on a mission to bring millions back to good mental health, we believe it’s essential to reflect the diversity of those we intend to serve. We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a culturally and experientially diverse team that leads with empathy and respect. Additionally, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Because we are on a mission to bring millions back to good mental health, we believe it’s essential to reflect the diversity of those we intend to serve. We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a culturally and experientially diverse team that leads with empathy and respect.
Additionally, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Big Health participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with Form I-9 information from all new employees to confirm that they are authorized to work in the U.S. Big Health does not use E-Verify to pre-screen applicants.
For US employees, full medical and partial vision and dental coverage for employees and partial coverage for dependents. Plus a concierge mental health service
US employees receive a 401(k) plan + company matching. UK employees receive a matching pension scheme
Remote work capabilities and flexible working hours
Paid time off
20 days of vacation, additional sick leave, 8 public holidays, and the week off between Christmas and New Years
Weekly lunches, stocked fridge and kitchen space
Each employee is alloted 5 days and $1,000 for professional development.
Money to spend on yourself or colleagues, weekly team happy hours, regular company off-sites, and quarterly company wide happiness survey
Big Health at a glance
Big Health focuses on Healthcare, Medical, Fitness, Corporate Wellness, and Health and Wellness. Their company has offices in San Francisco and London. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Big Health has raised $15.815M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2016.