Our innovative Universal Privilege Management approach secures every user, asset, and session
Regional Sales Manager - Denver, CO
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
What Will You Do?
BeyondTrust is looking for a Regional Sales Manager to join our team. You will sell to customers and prospects within the US.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for meeting or exceeding your quarterly and annual quota by proactively prospecting for Privileged Access Management opportunities with new and existing customers.
- Be responsible for selling to enterprise level client with over 10,000 seats
- Be backed by a strong marketing team from whom you will receive qualified leads, and an extraordinary group of Sales Engineers who will support your demonstrations and provide technical guidance.
- Cultivate strong relationships with senior IT leadership and key partners.
- Be responsible for sales forecasting, lead generation, heavy prospecting, and strategic account management through the close cycle.
- Track all leads, pipeline and activity via Salesforce
What is Required? We believe that candidates with the right background will enjoy tremendous success at BeyondTrust! We are looking for candidates with the following experience:
- 10+ years of sales experience, with a demonstrated track record of consistently meeting or exceeding annual quota.
- Experience in the security industry is strongly preferred but we will consider candidates with experience selling software as a service products.
- A history of success selling into selling in your assigned territory.
- Up to 50% travel within your region will be required.
- Ability to conduct executive level presentations.
- Experience with Salesforce strongly preferred.
- Work history stability.
Who are you?
- You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security and Software trends… you work relentlessly to be innovative and stay relevant for the benefits of our customers, partners, employees, and the company.
- You are an aggressive seller with a hunter mentality
- You enjoy working with a team and alone as the situation dictates.
- You have a great sense of humor.
- You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
- You are proactive.
- You graciously give and receive feedback.
- You are motivated, no excuses, and a tenacious self-starter.
Why Join the BeyondTrust Sales Team?
- Explosive growth in the PAM space recognized by Gartner and Forrester.
- Exciting culture and teamwork among your peers.
- Rock solid marketing team that will support customer messaging, territory events and leads.
- Foundation of existing accounts you can draw from to begin growing your territory.
- Our company DNA is created on us being People Centric, Agile, Empowered and Trustworthy.
- We wholeheartedly believe in work/life balance.
This is an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions BeyondTrust for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market. The importance of the channel has never been greater.
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides ourselves on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment which embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
Generous time off policy
Fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks and drinks
Every tuesday to connect over a complementary catered lunch
BeyondTrust at a glance
BeyondTrust focuses on Cloud Computing, Security, Enterprise Security, and Software. Their company has offices in Chicago, Carlsbad, and Johns Creek. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees.