Our innovative Universal Privilege Management approach secures every user, asset, and session
As a global leader in cyber security, our people are the single greatest asset we have at BeyondTrust. Every day, there are new problems to solve, challenges to overcome and opportunities to make a difference to our customers!
As an industry leader, we are committed to finding talented, exceptional people and empowering them to excel. Become part of a fast-moving, forward-thinking culture, discover colleagues that are more like family, and experience a market-leading offering of incredible workplace perks. Are you ready to take your career above and beyond?
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our EMEAI sales team focusing on the French market. You will act as an advisor to potential customers in order to understand whether their needs could be met with the BeyondTrust product portfolio.
You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy working for an exciting and innovative business which has ambitious growth plans. A strong desire to forge a long term, successful career within the sales industry is key and you will be an excellent communicator with high level organisational skills.
What will I be doing?
- Create and maintain sustainable customer relationships to deliver sales growth to meet and exceed targets
- Advocate for the BeyondTrust platform and our position within the global Privilege Access Management sector
- Understand and document customers’ business and IT strategies, priorities and goals; capture this data accurately in CRM system
- Create and nurture strong collaborative relationships with field sales team members.
- Problem solve customer issues or sales blockers
- Source quality leads by inquiring about prospect requirements and present the BeyondTrust proposition.
- Maintain an accurate log of sales activities and customer interactions within the company’s CRM system.
- Responsible for accurate and timely opportunity updates and bookings forecast.
- Participate in team meetings and share ideas to contribute team performance.
What skills and experience do I need?
- 2 + years professional sales experience within the computer software sector
- IT Knowledge – Microsoft tools knowledge and the ability to use as needed
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Tenacity, independence and ambition are required to make this role your own.
- Experience of working within the Security Software sector
- Proven record of overachieving quota and results in a high-growth company environment
- Undertaken relevant sales training
What professional traits will make me successful?
- Conviction and Commitment. You have an unshakable belief that BeyondTrust’s products will improve the world – one person at a time. Once you get it, you go all the way.
- A True Team Player. You’re the best at what you do, and you know how to work with your teammates to get their best.
- Energy and Enthusiasm. You believe in what we’re doing and won’t stop at anything to deliver on your goals.
- Excellent Communication. You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it.
- Ownership – you take ownership of your results and often look for ways to improve; you see challenges as opportunities instead of obstacles
- Go-Getter. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
We are offering a competitive salary, tangible career progression opportunities and an annual benefits allowance for the right person.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding and ultimately fun!
Search @BeyondTrust and #BeyondTrustLife on Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn to find out more about our company culture!
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management, offering the most seamless approach to preventing privilege-related breaches. Our extensible platform empowers organizations to easily scale privilege security as threats evolve. We are trusted by 20,000 global customers.
It’s an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions BeyondTrust for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market.
Generous time off policy
Fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks and drinks
Every tuesday to connect over a complementary catered lunch
BeyondTrust at a glance
BeyondTrust focuses on Cloud Computing, Security, Enterprise Security, and Software. Their company has offices in Chicago, Carlsbad, and Johns Creek. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees.