Dynamic Pricing for Vacation Rentals
Head of Demand Generation$140k – $160k
Here at Beyond Pricing, we are passionate about helping vacation rental owners and managers. Backed by the world class Bessemer Venture Partners, we have grown from a bootstrapped company of a few to the market leader in our category - oh, and we're a fantastic place to work.
It's with that in mind that Beyond Pricing is looking to add a Head of Demand Generation to our growing Marketing team. Reporting directly to the COO, you will have the chance to build our demand generation strategy from the ground up. As the world and travel landscape shift around us, this is an exciting opportunity to join a growing organization and lead the charge in executing our growth strategy.
As the Head of Demand Generation, here's what you will be responsible for:
- Develop and execute demand gen programs and initiatives to drive site traffic, conversions and ultimately, new customers or MQLs
- Work with product and design to create and execute product launch plans
- Define and build the ideal customer journey for named accounts
- Streamline the demand generation process to maximize ROI
- Ideate and execute ideas to drive new leads and move leads through the sales funnel for both enterprise and self-service products
- Lead our events team
- Work with the product, design and strategy teams to develop effective sales enablement
- Ensure your efforts are working by building visible, integrated reporting to demonstrate efficacy
So what kind of person are we looking for in this role? We have a pretty unique culture here at Beyond Pricing, and the person who will be successful in this role will :
- Be curious: Marketing at Beyond is an open greenfield, and you will be developing the playbook for execution in years to come. That requires an intense curiosity on tactics and performance which will ultimately lead to this role's success.
- Have great communication skills: You will be the lead on crafting our messaging to our end users - you'll need to make sure that messaging is easy to understand and effective.
- Be passionate about data: At the end of the day, the most beautiful campaign means nothing if it doesn't result in what was intended. In this role, you will need to be as focused on performance as aesthetics, and be able to understand what needs to change and how to make those pivots.
Okay, we've laid out what the job is - now are you qualified? Below are the minimum qualifications we're looking for in a Head of Demand Generation candidate.
- 5+ years of B2B demand generation experience
- VR industry experience a plus
- CRM and marketing automation know-how (we're a SFDC / Hubspot shop)
- Highly motivated, driven, self-starter
- Reside in San Francisco Bay Area or Chicago region.
We are serious about our core values - We Care, We Are On the Same Team, We Inspire Trust, We Go Beyond, We Ship It - if those resonate with you, and you're ready to work with a team that lives and breathes those values, we want to hear from you.
About Beyond Pricing:
Founded in 2013 by revenue management experts in the airline and hospitality space, Beyond Pricing is the world's first revenue management and dynamic pricing software for vacation rentals. We developed software to help vacation rentals do what hotels and airlines have done for decades, maximize revenue!
We are a diverse, dynamic and growing team, passionate about travel and building better technology for property managers. We have powered pricing for over $2B in property listings in more than 7,000 cities globally. If you search for a rental property on VRBO or Airbnb, you most likely are viewing a listing that utilizes our software. Our customers are vacation rental property managers that typically manage between 50 to 1000 listings; they use our software to automatically update their daily rates based on our sophisticated algorithm. We stay on top of the ever-changing marketplace so they don’t have to. The company has raised over $45 million in venture capital from top-tier investors including Bessemer Venture Partners, Resolute Ventures, Social Leverage and Bullpen Capital. We are positioned for international growth and product expansion and looking for top-talent to help us on our mission.
401k with matching
Work from home policy
Beyond Pricing at a glance
Beyond Pricing focuses on Online Travel, Big Data, Vacation Rentals, and Sharing Economy. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Lisbon. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Beyond Pricing has raised $46.025M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2019.