Dynamic Pricing for Vacation Rentals
Senior DevOps Engineer - Remote
- Help building the perfect CI/CD pipeline allowing developers to push their changes to production with high confidence
- Help build monitoring solutions that keeps our systems health in check and page when necessary
- Design, configure and maintain our cloud infrastructure to support our distributed systems architecture at scale
- Help troubleshoot and optimize our backend services
- Implement security best practices and industry standards to keep our system secure
- Share your knowledge and ensure the security, operability, quality, and scalability of your work
- We're an agile, fast-growing company and this job description isn't meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all of the things you'll do
The Ideal Candidate:
- 5+ years of DevOps experience.
- 5+ years of experience developing within distributed systems architecture
- 5+ years of experience managing infrastructure and deploying applications on Google Cloud
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated and professional.
- This is a remote based role and good communication and problem-solving skills are key.
You join Beyond Pricing because you want to work with proven leaders and learn how to build a sustainable, profitable company from the ground up while developing your career. We are looking for a ‘builder’ and self-starter. You are ready to get your hands dirty, you are not shy to speak up when you can add value, you take feedback well, and you always put the team and customers first.
We promise to invest in you, to be transparent, to celebrate the wins, learn from the losses, and have fun along the way.
About Beyond Pricing:
Founded in 2013 by revenue management experts in the airline and hospitality space, Beyond Pricing is the world's first revenue management and dynamic pricing software for vacation rentals. We developed software to help vacation rentals do what hotels and airlines have done for decades, maximize revenue!
We are a diverse, dynamic and growing team, passionate about travel and building better technology for property managers. We have powered pricing for over $2B in property listings in more than 7,000 cities globally. If you search for a rental property on VRBO or Airbnb, you most likely are viewing a listing that utilizes our software. Our customers are vacation rental property managers that typically manage between 50 to 1000 listings; they use our software to automatically update their daily rates based on our sophisticated algorithm. We stay on top of the ever-changing marketplace so they don’t have to.
Beyond Pricing has been growing 3x year over year and is profitable! The company has raised over $45 million in venture capital from top-tier investors including Bessemer Venture Partners, Resolute Ventures, Social Leverage and Bullpen Capital. We are positioned for international growth and product expansion and looking for top-talent to help us on our mission.
401k with matching
Work from home policy
Beyond Pricing at a glance
Beyond Pricing focuses on Online Travel, Big Data, Vacation Rentals, and Sharing Economy. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Lisbon. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Beyond Pricing has raised $46.025M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2019.