Create a family memorial surrounded by natural beauty
Better Place Forests is looking for an ambitious Account Executive to join our growing sales team to provide the best possible advice for our customers regardless of their level of planning for their family memorial.
The Account Executive will manage a healthy pipeline of 100% inbound leads from initial inquiry to close. A typical sales process involves answering basic questions, helping a customer decide which tree option is right for them, and scheduling appointments for prospects to do a Forest Tour (in-person or online).
- Help our families write a more meaningful and better ending to their stories
- Actively help to protect and conserve at-risk forests
- Help our families plant impact trees each year to help reforest the United States
- Provide a breath of fresh air and disrupt a dark and stagnant industry
- Follow up on incoming leads by phone, email, and text - 100% inbound leads, no cold calling!
- Be customer centric, consultative, and empathetic while qualifying and closing prospects
- Help create and refine key sales processes and create a scalable foundation to keep up with our aggressive company growth goals
- Collaborate and provide feedback to Marketing and Customer Success
- Work closely with other members of the BPF team to learn, understand and improve our sales methodology, language, and process
- Passionate about the Better Place Forests mission - providing a beautiful, natural and protected alternative that people can feel positive about at a difficult time
- Knowledgeable and, dynamic - able to connect and quickly build rapport with a diverse group of customers who come from a myriad of different backgrounds
- Empathetic to the challenges our customers are facing - choosing a family memorial can mean pre-planning 15 years in advance but it can also mean choosing a memorial for a spouse that has passed away recently
- Self-directed and comfortable with a results-oriented workplace
- Flexible and excited about driving continuous improvement and innovation
- A top performer with a track record of previous sales success
- Proficient with a modern sales software stack (Salesforce, Talkdesk, Hubspot, etc.) and excited to learn new tools as we implement them
Better Place Forests at a glance
Better Place Forests focuses on Real Estate. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Better Place Forests has raised $12M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2019.