No lender fees. No commission. No, really
A Better opportunity:
We’re building a world-class sales organization - one that combines highly effective sales processes and systems with a customer experience that people will rave about. Through our technology and efficiency optimizations, our non-commissioned sales representatives are on average 10x more productive than industry standard.
We are looking for a strong people leader to manage one of our teams of all star sales representatives. The right person for this role is an experienced Sales leader who is able to motivate their team to excellence. It is someone who knows what world-class sales and customer experience looks like, is itching to be the driving force behind an amazing sales team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage team of 10-15 sales representatives
- Provide leadership and direction to high-performance sales team
- Actively participate in fast paced hiring effort
- Coach and uplevel sales representatives
- Develop creative and innovative ways to improve team performance
- Manage and monitor performance metrics
- Mentor future sales leaders
- 3+ years of experience in inside/tech sales
- 1+ years of management experience
- High empathy and customer centric
- A proven leader and mentor
- Strong bias-to-action, as well as a strong sense of practicality and effectiveness
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
- Highly adaptable, and able to thrive in ambiguous or uncertain environments
Bonus points for:
- Experience at a high growth start up
- Mortgage, consumer lending, financial services or B2C sales experience
We take care of our own. Better.com offers fully funded health, dental, and vision benefits
20 weeks paid parental leave.
Cash and equity. Why not reap what you sow?
Hungry employees aren’t happy employees. That’s why Better.com team members get free lunch, dinner, and snacks. Every. Single. Day.
Happy hours, birthday parties, book clubs, and more. We believe in building a community, not just a company.
From cozy couches to new computers, Better.com provides whatever you need to help us succeed.
Better.com at a glance
Better.com focuses on Real Estate, Financial Services, Finance, Consumer Lending, and Finance Technology. Their company has offices in New York City, Irvine, Oakland, and Charlotte. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Better.com has raised $216M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2019.