No lender fees. No commission. No, really
Manager, Strategy & Operations
A Better opportunity:
Better Real Estate company is simplifying the home buying journey for customers by providing them with the ability to partner with top performing real estate agents and providing them guidance throughout their home buying journey and simplifying their experience
The Real Estate Business Operations Manager will focus specifically on scaling the Real Estate Company at Better. Customers interested in the Real Estate offering have grown 10X since Jan 2019. As an early member of this business, you will play a vital role in shaping the strategy and operations for our real estate offering. You will wear many hats and work collaboratively with stakeholders across the org to influence and execute sales, operations, marketing and product strategy for our real estate venture.
- Implementing and managing nation-wide real estate agent distribution network
- Building out a first-of-its-kind customer and agent outreach team
- Designing and implementing of multi-channel customer outreach strategy
As part of the Real Estate team, you will play a pivotal role in helping to shape and build out this business. You can expect to actively contribute in the following ways:
- Identify, prioritize and solve ongoing business requirements for a rapidly growing company
- Gather and analyze information to generate actionable insights
- Monitor our external environment (e.g., market conditions, competitive pressures, regulatory landscape) and derive implications for the business
- Drive alignment on priorities across key business functions (e.g., operations, product, marketing, capital markets, corporate) through our strategic planning and OKR cycles
- Lead end-to-end execution on major, cross-functional real estate initiatives
- You are a strong performer with at least 4-5 years of experience in business operations / management consulting at a top-tier firm
- You are action oriented and have a strong sense of practicality and effectiveness
- You have strong data analysis, data modeling, slide writing and presentation skills; SQL experience strongly preferred
- You’ve worked previously with an early-stage company / have tangible experience building something from the ground up
- You have excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
- You are highly adaptable, and able to thrive in ambiguous or uncertain environments.
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering, computer science or information system
We take care of our own. Better.com offers fully funded health, dental, and vision benefits
20 weeks paid parental leave.
Cash and equity. Why not reap what you sow?
Hungry employees aren’t happy employees. That’s why Better.com team members get free lunch, dinner, and snacks. Every. Single. Day.
Happy hours, birthday parties, book clubs, and more. We believe in building a community, not just a company.
From cozy couches to new computers, Better.com provides whatever you need to help us succeed.
Better.com at a glance
Better.com focuses on Real Estate, Financial Services, Finance, Consumer Lending, and Finance Technology. Their company has offices in New York City, Irvine, Oakland, and Charlotte. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Better.com has raised $216M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2019.