No lender fees. No commission. No, really
Customer Experience Associate (Entry)$45k – $50k • 0.0% – 0.01%
A Better opportunity:
As a Customer Experience Associate (CEA) at Better you are the face of our company; the first point of contact to our customers. You are empathetic and compassionate, prompt and professional. You respond to customer inquiries via phone, email, chat and text to effectively answer complex questions about the mortgage process and provide solutions to any issues that may arise. You are excited to evolve your understanding of the mortgage industry and to gain strong customer service expertise through consistently providing a best in class experience to our borrowers.
Note: This role may require some weekend availability.
Responsibilities will include:
- Engaging with inbound warm leads via phone, email, text
- Working with Loan Consultants to build a pipeline of customers
- Guiding pre-approved borrowers through the initial application process and home buying experience
- Maximizing conversion of the leads provided to you and utilizing our dynamic loan platform to qualify potential customers
- Providing the best customer experience possible. We take the term “sales” lightly as we deliver a much more consultative approach
- Genuine desire to help each consumer with the most important financial transaction of their life; to provide a best-in-class customer experience
- Strong ability to think critically and problem solve complex scenarios
- Self-motivated, competitive against your own personal goals
- A go-getter, scrappy & creative thinker
- High degree of personal integrity and work ethic
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
We take care of our own. Better.com offers fully funded health, dental, and vision benefits
20 weeks paid parental leave.
Cash and equity. Why not reap what you sow?
Hungry employees aren’t happy employees. That’s why Better.com team members get free lunch, dinner, and snacks. Every. Single. Day.
Happy hours, birthday parties, book clubs, and more. We believe in building a community, not just a company.
From cozy couches to new computers, Better.com provides whatever you need to help us succeed.
Better.com at a glance
Better.com focuses on Real Estate, Financial Services, Finance, Consumer Lending, and Finance Technology. Their company has offices in New York City, Irvine, Oakland, and Charlotte. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Better.com has raised $216M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2019.