Goods and guidance
Manager/Director, Public Relations and Partnerships
Bespoke Post is a lifestyle brand dedicated to delivering Goods and Guidance. Through our innovative subscription and e-commerce platform, we combine lifestyle goods with immersive content to ignite curiosity and confidence in our customers. Working with Bespoke Post means being part of a smart, collaborative, and nimble team, and being able to have an immediate impact on a growing company.
Help build our marketing team into a well-oiled, brand-building, customer generating, loyalty maximizing machine.
We’re looking for a creative and energetic person to help us continue to scale our business. As our Public Relations & Partnerships lead, you’ll work across a wide range of tasks, mixing strategic thinking with roll-up-your-sleeves tactical efforts. You will work with the Vice President of Marketing and co-founders to increase brand awareness, exposure, and editorial coverage for Bespoke Post across major media publications.
- Develop our PR strategy from the ground up.
- Synthesize our message to the marketplace. Own and craft all internal and external messaging documents and pitches for the brand.
- Monitor newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires, and blogs for potential opportunities.
- Prepare senior leaders for media interviews and public events.
- Analyze, evaluate, and report out on incoming media coverage.
- Research, write, and distribute press releases to targeted media when appropriate.
- Create pitches to PR firms and brands about business development opportunities with Bespoke Post.
- Expand coverage from top influencers in digital and print channels.
- Assist in development of brand partnerships meant to increase awareness and support strategic initiatives.
Your goals are to...
- Create a steady drumbeat of coverage for the Bespoke Post brand resulting in a 10% increase in organic traffic.
- Develop the appropriate KPI's for ongoing measurement and reports.
- Land four partnerships & business development deals of differing scale.
The ideal person...
- Has spent 5+ years in a PR agency or doing PR in-house.
- Has experience obtaining publicity/media coverage for clients.
- Is unbelievably creative with media pitch angles.
- Possesses a rolodex of established media contacts and relationships.
- Can demonstrate outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Is a self-starter who enjoys the challenge of working with limited resources.
- Has exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail, and prioritization of deadlines.
Benefits and Perks
- Company equity
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- 401k with company match
- Flexible work schedule
- Unlimited vacation time
- Free workday lunches
- Learning budget
- A free Bespoke Post box each month, plus additional discounts
- Office snacks and a fully stocked bar with 6 taps for wine, cold brew, kombucha, and a rotating beer selection
- Discounted gym membership
- Company retreats, happy hours, dinners, and other outings
We are proud to uphold an environment free of discrimination. Bespoke Post is an equal opportunity workplace and we recognize that our success is dependent on having an inclusive, collaborative team that is as diverse as, if not more than, the products we ship.