Affordable rides are a tap away
Area Operations Manager
Berymo is the most affordable rideshare service that transports you anywhere in Orlando with a flat fee.
When you request ride with Berymo app, one of our drivers will pick you up, and transport you anywhere in 8 miles radius for just only a flat fee.
Our mission is to provide an affordable transportation option that strengthens safety and protection on the road.
Our riders request affordable rides, our drivers make a stable income, our community gets bigger, and our roads become safer.
This is a unique opportunity for you to make a big impact, enjoy competitive compensation, work on a wide variety of projects and work alongside some of the best minds in the industry.
About the role
As an Area Operations Manager, you will have the opportunity to enroll and manage local businesses to partner with Berymo Places. You will go to partner places in person and demonstrate how Berymo Places works.
You will be responsible for enrolling local businesses, brand ambassadors, and drivers with the help from Regional Directors.
To achieve this, Area Operations Managers are creative problem solvers who are able to dream in immense scale, interpret big data, and deliver meaningful results that keenly drive productivity and efficiency.
Your compensation will be solely commission based without a cab.
• Enrolling local businesses (restaurants) to Partner Places Platform with Berymo Inc.
• Recruiting and managing local drivers to Berymo Driver Platform with Berymo Inc.
• Implementing marketing and community outreach programs as necessary
• Developing strategies and plans to maintain excellent Berymo, Inc. / driver relations Managing Brand Ambassadors with Berymo Inc.
• You take ownership in your work and team and are available to work overtime during Berymo’s peak season and as needed year-round.
• You are obsessed with customer experience and understand the importance of a 24/7 operations. You are flexible to work on any type of assigned shift (nights, weekends, etc.).
• You pride yourself on leading other leaders; you have direct experience managing front-line supervisors and have been responsible for supporting their performance and their associates.
• You are leader and exhibit that in your everyday work.
• You have the ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment, and when given a deadline you know how to motivate yourself, your managers, and associates and meet it.
• You don’t hesitate in public speaking or writing a paper. You have strong verbal and written communication skills.