Behavox is an AI-driven platform that transforms behavior in the financial workplace
Principal Program Manager - Supportability
Behavox is shaping the future for how businesses harness their most important raw material - data. Our mission is bold: Organize enterprise data into actionable information that protects and promotes the business growth of multinational companies around the world.
From managing enterprise risk and compliance to maximizing revenue and value, our data operating platform presents a widespread opportunity to build multilingual, AI / ML - based solutions that activate data for every function within a global enterprise.
Our approach is unique, and it’s validated by our customers who tell us to keep forging ahead because no one else is aggregating, analyzing, and acting on data to uncover opportunities or solve problems quite the way we are.
We are looking for fearless innovators who have an insatiable appetite for building what no one has built before.
About the Role
As a Principal Program Manager - Supportability at Behavox, you will work closely with multiple teams across the company - Product Management, Product Engineering, Data Science, Production Operations and Support - to improve our customer's experience and strive to make our products better. You will aggregate data and qualitative inputs, and provide analytical insights that represent the voice of customers. You will impact the Behavox's overall product roadmap and advocate improvements to Product and Engineering teams for product functionality, ML algorithms, platform support, support tooling and more that will help elevate the overall customer experience including product's robustness, availability and performance . You’ll identify requirements, organize project schedules, and identify risks to integrate support for new products services ahead of launch. You will also gain and maintain effective technical knowledge of all Behavox products.
What You'll Do
- Lead programs to improve the support experience for customers and reduce the need for support
- Utilize quantitative data to identify top support issues by volume, time to resolution, satisfaction, customer impact and other key metrics
- Apply analytics to evaluate and develop recommendations to Product teams. Define, articulate and advise on product requirements
- Partner with product and engineering teams to drive action on top issues in order to improve product quality, documentation and diagnostic capabilities
- Develop project schedules, milestones, stakeholder dependencies, and risk analysis/mitigation to meet supportability objectives, including tooling and process requirements. Coordinate and influence across stakeholders to see those projects through implementation
- Develop effective partnerships with multiple stakeholders across the firm to deliver insights and drive improvements in customer experience and product supportability
- Participate in executive reviews to demonstrate progress and gain sponsorship of issues which require executive sign off
What You'll Bring
- Minimum five years of experience in program management, leading technical projects
- Previous experience with data analysis, data visualization and building dashboards
- Strategic mindset and superior analytical/problem-solving skills
- Product management experience is required
- Proven execution and delivery abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What We Offer
- A truly global mission with a passionate community in locations all over the world
- Huge impact and learning potential as our aspirations require bold innovation
- Highly competitive compensation with 100% bonus pay already integrated
- Benefits include fully covered health coverage for employee and family
- Generous time-off policy and flexible work schedules
About Our Process
We take Talent very seriously and we are building a community of extraordinary individuals working together in very high performing teams. We also know that the best Talent always has options so we believe that the process has to be a two way assessment - the company AND the candidate assessing the business needs alignment, the career next step alignment, and the cultural alignment.
During the process we will begin by exploring the core factors regarding salary and location along with core experience and skills and values alignment. We will then deep dive explore the critical technical competencies we have identified for the role, and then we will deep dive in behavioural competencies.
The most aligned candidate will then be asked to do a practical work task simulation activity so we can make sure that you will enjoy the kind of work the role requires, and this task will typically be presented and discussed with a group of colleagues and managers. Finally we will ask you to meet with a number of our senior leaders to make sure that you are making the most informed call possible.
Behavox at a glance
Behavox focuses on Machine Learning, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Data Visualization, and Finance Technology. Their company has offices in San Francisco, New York, Singapore, London, and Montréal-Nord. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Behavox has raised $21.4M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2017.