A video storyboarding platform connecting brands with a network of video creators
Video Creative - Social Video App
*About us: *
BeeRoll is a storyboarding app that connects brands with everyday people to shoot video stories. We pay a network of creators to film content on their phones and then produce ads that run on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Snapchat. We were founded in December 2016, are working with brands like TripAdvisor, Netflix, Lyft, and Kraft and are backed by leading venture investors.
What we're looking for:
We are looking for a creative, self-starting and independent candidate who is ready and excited for the world of early stage startups. The role would be working directly for our CEO to help drive overall creative strategy (client and user side), produce branded content, and drive the development of our mobile app.
Skills we're looking for
- Expert level experience with Adobe Premiere
- Experience with After Effects a huge plus
- Knowledge of cinematography / camera direction (e..g., how to execute a tracking shot)
- Experience creating video content for brands (large or small)
- Experience with social media / influencer content and what performs a huge plus
- Love of new media and social video content
- Creative strategy: own BeeRoll’s overall creative direction and define how we work with our network of users to create industry leading / engaging video content
- Storyboarding: build out video storyboards and video concepts for BeeRoll users to complete
- Video editing templates: build editing templates that can be reused for brands or picked up by freelance editors
- Client management: develop and contribute to brand and agency sales pitch meetings and work as a creative director for key clients
- Product design: work with our Engineers to design product features that fit both client and user needs
BeeRoll at a glance
BeeRoll focuses on Digital Media, Social Media Platforms, Video Editing, Advertising Platforms, and Online Video Advertising. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.beeroll.io/