A video storyboarding platform connecting brands with a network of video creators
Video Production and Editing Intern - Social Video AppNo salary
This is a part time Fall internship, and is currently open to college students only.
We are looking for a creative and independent intern who is ready and excited for the world of early stage startups. The role would be working directly with our CEO and Content Manager to build creative concepts for brands like TripAdvisor, Netflix and Kraft and to edit videos submitted to BeeRoll by influencers and everyday people through our mobile app. We are looking for someone who can balance a love for creating video with skill in keeping organized across multiple video projects.
Skills we're looking for:
- Strong experience with video editing software (Premiere Pro)
- Experience creating video content from scratch (e.g., student films, YouTube vlogs, really advanced TikToks)
- Lover of social video content
- Comfort being on camera a big plus
- Affect Effects experience a big plus
- Interest in how technology can be applied to creative processes
- Editing templates: build storyboards and templates for the BeeRoll app
- Video editing: work on designing and cutting video ads submitted by users
- User communication: deliver feedback on user videos and work with users to ensure that they understand filming directions
- Client management: work with clients to build ad campaign concepts
This role would require a minimum of two full work days, 10-6pm, through the Fall and are offering a $350/month stipend. Time can be split in half days if better for schedule.
Meet your team
BeeRoll at a glance
BeeRoll focuses on Digital Media, Social Media Platforms, Video Editing, Advertising Platforms, and Online Video Advertising. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.beeroll.io/