A video storyboarding platform connecting brands with a network of video creators
Influencer Campaign Manager$35k – $45k
BeeRoll is a mobile storyboarding app that helps people create video content for brands that they love. Our iPhone app gives users shot by shot directions on what to film and edits everything according to editing templates. We connect a network of over 10,000 video creators, influencers and everyday people to film content on their phones and then produce ads that run on Instagram, YouTube, TikTok and Facebook. We were founded in December 2016 and are a team of three. Some of our clients include Netflix, TripAdvisor, Kraft and Procter & Gamble.
We are looking for is a self-motivated, organized and punctual individual who has an interest in working in the world of content creation and social media. The role would be working directly with the BeeRoll team to help manage the user journey from questions about campaigns, to joining campaigns to ensuring content is submitted for campaigns. Most importantly, your job is to ensure that BeeRoll’s growing network of influencers and video creators have their questions/issues resolved so that BeeRoll can provide video content to our brand partners on-time.
Skills we're looking for (but not required):
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously and being able to prioritize accordingly
- Excellent organizational skills
- Social media experience (e.g., Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, YouTube)
Understanding influencer marketing and up to date on current social media/industry trends
- Experience with customer service (e.g., using customer service platforms similar to or like Zendesk to manage customers/users questions and issues)
- Ability to understand customer question/issue then being able to resolve question/issue quickly or forward to appropriate team (eg., user reports an app bug → make sure developers are notified ASAP via Slack channel)
- Excellent written communication skills - using proper grammar in email
- Photoshop experience a huge plus
- Experience using the following platforms or similar platforms for email management and internal coordination: Mailchimp, Slack, Front, Yesware, Monday
- Tech-savvy → being able to think intuitively and on-the-fly is a plus (identify processes that can be done better and make appropriate recommendations)
- Influencer coordination: work with existing and new BeeRoll’s users to on-board them to campaigns and ensure that they submit content on-time
- Email Correspondence: Answer user questions and resolve user issues in a timely manner
- User acquisition: Help build BeeRoll’s user network by reaching out to new potential users through various methods of “cold outreach” (e.g., email, direct messaging)
- Adhering to campaign timelines set in Monday.com and self-reporting progress in Monday.com
- Managing BeeRoll Network: Responsible for communicating new campaigns and product updates to network of 10,000+ BeeRoll users
BeeRoll at a glance
BeeRoll focuses on Digital Media, Social Media Platforms, Video Editing, Advertising Platforms, and Online Video Advertising. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.beeroll.io/