The Essential Platform for Frontline Workers
Manager of Sales Development
Beekeeper is looking for a passionate, driven leader who wants to be a part of something big. As the Manager of Sales Development for North America, you will deliver massive value by coaching, leading, and developing our team of Sales Development Representatives and Business Development Representatives. These people play a crucial role in each new customer’s journey with Beekeeper, as they generate outbound interest and qualify/convert inbound inquiries into sales-qualified leads.
The North American sales development team works closely with the marketing team, the sales team, and others within the company. Thus, the Manager of Sales Development will be an important fulcrum in coordinating between the various groups, while mentoring each BDR and SDR to perform to the best of their capabilities.
We are open to remote hiring if you live in any of the following States: California, Florida, Georgia, Massachusetts, Michigan, New York, Ohio and Texas.
- Lead a team of Sales Development Representatives focused on fielding, qualifying, and converting inbound leads via web forms, online chat widgets, phone calls, emails, and online/offline events.
- Lead a team of Business Development Representatives focused on generating outbound leads via personalized emails, phone calls, videos, and other methods.
- Gather data about progress and results in order to guide the team toward best practices for maximizing productivity while providing each customer with an amazing experience
- Coordinate with the marketing team, the sales team, international sales development teams, and other stakeholders to align strategies and goals
- Provide guidance to the team on the various technologies that can propel their progress more efficiently over time
What we look for in you
- 5 years of professional experience, including at least 1-2 in sales or sales development leadership
- Excellent leadership skills, with the ability to mentor people early in their sales careers
- A working understanding of sales enablement solutions such as Outreach, SalesLoft, Hubspot, Drift, Intercom, Gong, Chrous, RingDNA, Zoominfo, Sales Navigator, etc.
- Proficiency with Salesforce lead flows, customer relationship management, and custom reporting/dashboards
- Excellent prospecting, qualification sales discovery, and sales fundamentals
- A referenceable track record of positive attitude, teamwork, and success
Who we are
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. Beekeeper puts a company’s communications and tools into the pocket of every worker, empowering frontline employees to be more agile, productive, and safe in their workplace.
The company is based in Zurich, Switzerland, and Oakland, California with additional offices in Berlin, Germany, and Krakow, Poland. These locations support users in more than 130 countries.
To learn more about our perks and benefits, please see our FAQ page
Beekeeper at a glance
Beekeeper focuses on Enterprise Software and Technology. Their company has offices in Oakland and Zurich. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Beekeeper has raised $71M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2019.