The Essential Platform for Frontline Workers
Partner Channel Manager - EMEA
Beekeepr is looking for passionate and self driven individuals that love to work in international environments. Our team is highly dedicated and highly motivated to tackle the daily challenges of a SaaS scale up. We aim to constantly improve our sales and manufacturing processes to continue to grow at an amazing pace.
As an experienced Partner Channel Manager you will have the unique opportunity to implement and develop the Beekeeper Channel Partner network and strategy of Beekeeper in EMEA. You will be responsible for acquiring new partners and enable their success by training and supporting them. This is a key role in our global growth initiative.
We are looking for a talented professional who is comfortable in a global and fast-paced environment with a hands-on mentality, eager to bring the company to the next level.
- Building out the function of Partner Channel Manager in EMEA with primary focus in DACH
- Developing and maintaining partner and prospective partner relationships in EMEA
- Negotiating contracts and growth plans with current and prospective channel partners
- Sourcing, recruiting and on-boarding new regional and industry-specific partners, including contract negotiation (Resellers as well as Distributors contracts)
- Meeting and exceeding pipeline from your portfolio of channel partners
- Partnering closely with internal teams to develop and deliver a cohesive value proposition in order to remove technical barriers and provide a solid roadmap to our partners
- Enabling the sales process of our channel partners including support with our sales tools and resources
- Continual training of partners so that they become successful in their region or industry
What we look for in you
- 5+ years of experience in a SaaS environment working with channel partners
- 8+ years related work experience
- Solid mix of sales acumen, technical competency, relationship building
- A proven track record of goal overachievement
- A hands-on, independent and self driven personality
- A strong networker who has the ability to establish and maintain relationships across hierarchy level
- A natural motivator who brings internal and external partners to the next level
- Willingness to travel as needed
- Strong English and German language skills
- Work experience within a fast-growing SaaS business in an Enterprise space
- Building relationships with ISVs
- Experience building Marketplace Ecosystem
Who we are
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We put all company communications and tools in one place, empowering frontline employees to be more agile, productive, and create a safer workplace.
We are based in Zurich and Oakland with additional offices in Berlin and Krakow. These locations support users in more than 130 countries.
To check out of Perks and Benefits, please see our FAQ page
Beekeeper at a glance
Beekeeper focuses on Enterprise Software and Technology. Their company has offices in Oakland and Zurich. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Beekeeper has raised $71M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2019.