The Essential Platform for Frontline Workers
Senior Account Executive
We are looking for passionate, self-driven individuals who want to be a part of something big. As a remote Senior Account Executive, you are responsible for generating new leads and business opportunities. You must be comfortable and effective with prospecting, cold calling and personal meetings over the phone and in-person. We seek out people who have excellent interpersonal and technical skills. You will interact with clients of all levels in a variety of industries, including hospitality, manufacturing and retail.
There are a plethora of companies that can greatly benefit from Beekeeper and value a consultative expert who determines their needs and is able to articulate Beekeeper’s value proposition. Being proactive, creative, likable and persuasive will be the key to success.
Beekeeper’s technology is revolutionizing internal communications and redefining employee engagement for the non-desk workforce.
What we look for
- A minimum of 5+ years of full-cycle SaaS closing experience
- Experience in selling software to Hotels, Retailers or Manufacturing companies
- Strong sense of curiosity with a positive attitude and passion for learning and helping others
- Self-motivated and driven to exceed goals
- Desire to constantly be learning
- Strong customer service and sales skills
- Knowledge of market research and negotiating principles
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to manage sensitive and critical client information
- The courage and creativity to find new ways of generating business
- Experience with CRM systems and office platforms (google suite, Microsoft, SFDC, Pandadoc, Showpad)
- Experience in a high growth company
- Other languages at professional proficiency (Spanish highly valued)
- Generate and grow a strong and healthy funnel of qualified opportunities (B2B)
- Acquire new business by approaching prospective customers over the phone and via email and face to face
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop relationships with important stakeholders
- Overcome prospect objections
- Support the development and optimization of our sales strategies
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales on lead quality and conversion
- Take responsibility for the achievement of quantitative and qualitative goals
- Travel up to 20-40%
Who we are
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We put all company communications and tools in one place, empowering frontline employees to be more agile, productive, and create a safer workplace.
We are based in Zurich and Oakland with additional offices in Berlin and Krakow. These locations support users in more than 130 countries.
To check out of Perks and Benefits, please see our FAQ page
Beekeeper at a glance
Beekeeper focuses on Enterprise Software and Technology. Their company has offices in Oakland and Zurich. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Beekeeper has raised $71M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2019.