The Essential Platform for Frontline Workers
Customer Success Manager
Beekeeper is a fast growing SaaS company that is disrupting the way 2 billion people working “out in the field” communicate within their companies. Are you eager to shape the future of traditional industries like hospitality, retail, manufacturing or transportation using the latest mobile technology?
We are looking for the most talented and passionate individuals that love to work in demanding and international environments. Our business team is passionate, dedicated and highly motivated to tackle the daily challenges of a SaaS start-up. We aim to constantly improve our sales and marketing processes to grow at a fast pace.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will own and manage a portfolio of customers and be responsible for their overall success
- Interact with customers of all levels (VPs and Directors) through multiple channels (emails, chats, video-calls, and in-person meetings)
- Project manage customers through accomplishing a successful implementation
- Provide coaching and best practices to improve the adoption of Beekeeper and make your customers raving fans
- Deliver business reviews and reports to align with customer’s business objectives and maximize their ROI
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Sales, Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Operations
- Contribute to overall improvement of internal processes
- Be the voice of the customer
What we look for in you
- MUST HAVE: Native in German and fluent in English
- Strong written / verbal communication and in-person presentation skills
- Positive attitude and passionate about customer success
- Comfortable working multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven effectiveness with difficult customer situations and expectation management
- Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant work experience with mid-market or enterprise customers
- Eligibility to work in the EU
- Working experience in a SaaS company
- Technical understanding of SaaS landscape
- Basic understanding of APIs
- Previous project management work
- Experience in conducting in-person or online workshops
Who we are
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We put all company communications and tools in one place, empowering frontline employees to be more agile, productive, and create a safer workplace.
We are based in Zurich and Oakland with additional offices in Berlin and Krakow. These locations support users in more than 130 countries.
To check out of Perks and Benefits, please see our FAQ page
Beekeeper at a glance
Beekeeper focuses on Enterprise Software and Technology. Their company has offices in Oakland and Zurich. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Beekeeper has raised $71M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2019.