Sweat Smarter Together!
Internship Human Resources (m/f/d)
BEAT81 is a fitness technology startup revolutionizing the way people get fit. By merging the very best of HIIT group training, heart rate technology and expert coaching we are empowering people around Europe, and soon the world, to Sweat Smarter Together!
Our workouts led by fitness experts offer real-time, personalized heart rate monitoring, gamification and analytics - transforming the traditional group fitness experience. We think big. We think rebellious. And we're building a world-class team to make BEAT81 the global leader in fitness and technology.
We at BEAT81 are a team of young and dynamic sport enthusiasts, who are passionate about what we do: to get people fit. We are growing fast, we are getting bigger and we are getting better. And so is the HR department which is in charge of the whole talent engine at BEAT81 and the healthy growth of the organisation. As our HR Intern you will be supporting our HR manager, our Coach HR manager and our Office manager to let them focus on the most important asset: our employees’ happiness. Come and join our mission.
- You are available full-time for at least six months
- You have previous work experience in managing HR topics, ideally in a start-up environment, during internships, as a working student or in any related work relationship
- You are in love with tidiness and your way of working is marked by structure and accuracy
- Your work style is highly hands-on and results-driven
- You are an empathic and communicative people person, who cares a lot about others
- You are fluent in English and German
- Plus: You go crazy when doing sports
- Career changers are highly welcomed :-)
- Supporting on people operations processes such as onboarding, offboarding, preparing reference letters, employment confirmation letters etc.
- Supporting on HR administration tasks such as creating offer letters, work contracts, freelance contracts and the accurate HR folder management
- Taking ownership of the accurate update and tidiness of our HR Software Personio
- Being a sparring partner for the HR manager and the Coach HR manager in any people topics
- Taking over some small HR projects with the further growth of the company
- Become part of a highly motivated and international team of Europe’s fastest growing fitness technology startup backed by Europe’s top-tier VCs (EQT & Atlantic Labs) and a unique team of fitness experts
- Become part of a working environment that is build on care, trust, openness, grit and relentless focus on doing the right thing
- Become part of our journey to build the largest community of fitness coaches that create lasting wellbeing across the globe
- Get the right equipment you need to get your work done!
- Get unlimited BEAT81 workouts for you and one family member/friend: we guarantee that you will get fit working here :)
- Get fresh fruit and healthy snacks on tap at the office to fuel your workout regime!Get regular team sports and social events
Free beat81 training sessions
Personal & professional growth opportunities
Relocation & visa assistance
BEAT81 at a glance
BEAT81 focuses on Mobile, Fitness, and Training. Their company has offices in Berlin. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, BEAT81 has raised $6.4M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2019.