Recruitment CRM & Marketing Software
Technical Account Manager
The product we build is truly changing the way companies find and hire talent, and our role in Customer Success is to make sure that our users make the best of it. Our constant support and engagement is one of Beamery’s biggest strengths- we act as advisors and agents of change to our customers, and we bring back their feedback and requests to the rest of the team. We invest time in understanding our customer’s business needs, and strategically think about how the product can best fulfill them. Our goal? To make every single interaction with Beamery productive, easy and enjoyable.
*The Technical Account Manager will develop and maintain close relationships with a strategic group of enterprise customers and collaborate closely with our Senior Customer Success Manager on assigned accounts. This role requires a self-motivated professional that consistently brings a high level of commitment to customers and colleagues. *
The ideal candidate brings strong communication and project management skills as well as strong technical background and the ability to strategically and tactically navigate the challenges with large, strategic customers.
What will you be doing at Beamery?
- Working in collaboration with a Customer Success Manager on assigned strategic customers, coordinate and prioritize business critical product enhancements, customer development work and cases/events
- Responsible for driving escalations and managing incidents for assigned customers, including internal and external communications with stakeholders.
- Become a Beamery expert and use that expertise to drive optimal outcomes for assigned customers.
- Establishing a trusted technical advisor relationship that works to ensure the customer’s overall satisfaction with Beamery products and be proactive in helping them use Beamery better, but also give them guidance on best practices across their talent technology stack and workflows.
- Review upcoming customer events and planned production activities to identify potential problems, then plan and execute solutions
- Successfully engage with Senior Leadership, Technical and Functional staff to remove roadblocks, address delays and mitigate issues.
- Act as a liaison between Engineering, Product Management, Professional Services, Customer Success Managers, Customer Support and Customers.
- Own and drive escalated issues blocking production success
- Prioritising and driving resolution on escalated customer issues
- Effectively use sound business judgment, risk avoidance and SME resources to coordinate team efforts to solve problems
- Manage challenging situations in a fast paced environment
- Carry out regular review of customer cases to identify trends
- Drive customer self-sufficiency by ensuring their customers understand how to engage with the Beamery Customer Support organization and leverage tools
- Pilot new programs and drive continuous improvement initiatives for production customers
- Being the “voice of the customer” and acting as their internal advocate within Beamery.
Who are we looking for?
- 5+ years of experience in product support, customer success, account management or consulting for complex HR/HCM/TA systems
- Established history of successfully managing issues through resolution and escalation management at executive level
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers across cross functional teams (Product Management, Engineering, Customer Support, Professional Services, and Operations)
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings
- Ability to read, anticipate and assess high stress situations quickly
- Ability to deal with the stress related to project timeframes and competing priorities.
- Strong planning and organizational skills (Project Management experience is a must)
- Ability to work independently, adapt quickly, and maintain a positive attitude
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and multitasking skills
- You’re comfortable working with a global team and global customers, and you’re adept at managing workloads across time zones
- An outstanding customer service record
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive pay and stock options.
- 401 (k) package.
- Unlimited PTO.
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision care options. Gym discounts and whatever else you need to keep you at your best.