Recruitment CRM & Marketing Software
Beamery’s mission is to help companies acquire their greatest asset; their people. Our Talent Operating System lets companies attract, engage, and retain the best talent - it’s the one solution that enterprises need to deliver exceptional experiences at every stage of the talent journey, and build meaningful relationships with their future employees.
We employ people who are superb at their jobs and are a reliable, friendly bunch who leave egos out of the equation. We are a team that cares about the right outcome above everything else.
*About the Opportunity *
As a Senior Recruiter, you are an advisor, hunter, and closer. You will work closely with your client groups to develop growth and hiring strategy, and enable them to. You take pride in every hire and the results they produce. You are able to strike the right balance between volume and quality as you help Beamery grow.
Since we’re a company that builds recruiting tools and analytics, we want you to be deeply passionate about tools and bleeding-edge products. You should be able to quickly master new tools (Beamery included, if you've not used it already!) and self-identify as a power-user of numerous apps.
What will you be doing at Beamery?
- Manage the full cycle of recruiting candidates from sourcing through close with direct ownership for the growth of the entire commercial team.
- Work with our existing team to build process and implement best practices across hiring top talent in technical roles.
- Keep our hiring bar high and be a talent consultant to both candidates and hiring managers.
- Help us improve and scale the candidate experience.
- Meet with client groups regularly to understand priority roles, desired competencies, team culture, position profile, and other key success factors.
- Advise hiring managers on sourcing strategies based on market data.
- Consistently measure and track all aspects of the recruiting funnel and effectively report to leadership.
*Who are we looking for? *
- Minimum 5+ years experience in an in-house sourcing or full-cycle recruiting role for senior and leadership commercial candidates.
- Experience working on a small team in a high-growth, rapidly changing environment.
- Strong understanding of the current recruitment technology landscape.
- Deep knowledge of the best candidate sources and a penchant for connecting with talent.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (especially listening).
- Desire to expand your knowledge of our products and industry.