Recruitment CRM & Marketing Software
Senior Frontend Engineer
Beamery’s mission is to help companies acquire their greatest asset; their people. Our Talent Operating System lets companies attract, engage, and retain the best talent - it’s the one solution that enterprises need to deliver exceptional experiences at every stage of the talent journey, and build meaningful relationships with their future employees.
We employ people who are superb at their jobs and are a reliable, friendly bunch who leave egos out of the equation. We are a team that cares about the right outcome above everything else.
About the Opportunity
We’re seeking an experienced Senior Front End Developer to join the Beamery team and be a vital contributor to the front end of our SaaS platform. You’ll work with our wide-ranging tech stack, with micro-frontends written in React, Angular and core ES6. Each new project is greenfield, and we’re firm believers of always using the best tools for the job. Check out this blog post by Lead Front End Engineer, Nicholas Johnson
What will you be doing at Beamery?
- Building beautiful, scaleable products with wide market exposure
- Being a leading contributor to our projects on the front end
- Being hands on with our code base, as well as making suggestions for technologies and processes
- Taking part in regular collaborative teach-ins and learn new skills
- Working as part of an Agile team with support from Product and Design
- Mentoring junior developers from your experience
Who are we looking for?
- Strong skills in HTML5, CSS3 and SCSS.
- A strong understanding of at least one of: React, AngularJS or another component-oriented framework.
- Understanding of tooling (Webpack, NPM etc.)
- Understanding of Flux/Redux data flow, immutability.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Someone who enjoys being part of a collaborative team focused on building a product to delight our customers.
- Someone excited by finding the right tools for the job, and by greenfield projects.
- Some Node.js experience is a bonus!