Recruitment CRM & Marketing Software
Senior Product Designer£70k – £100k • 0.05% – 0.5%
Beamery’s mission is to help companies acquire their greatest asset; their people. Our Talent Operating System lets companies attract, engage, and retain the best talent - it’s the one solution that enterprises need to deliver exceptional experiences at every stage of the talent journey, and build meaningful relationships with their future employees.
We employ people who are superb at their jobs and are a reliable, friendly bunch who leave egos out of the equation. We are a team that cares about the right outcome above everything else.
*About the Opportunity *
We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer that can create world-class designs that visually amaze but are simple to use - someone who wants to perform their craft in a way that empowers our customers to hire better, and help push the boundaries of talent acquisition.
What will you do as a Senior Product Designer at Beamery?
- Seek out creative, design-led solutions to challenging problems
- Guide the team to develop best practices for ensuring a high bar of quality
- Work with our Product, Engineering, and Customer Success teams to conceptualize, wireframe, and ship high-fidelity designs of new features
- Share and revise your designs based on research, customer interviews, and peer feedback
- Contribute to our growing design system in an effort to cultivate a coherent look and feel across the entire Beamery platform
- Execute in a fast-paced and highly fluid environment
What we'd love for you to bring to the table...
- Passion for the craft: You love the world of design and are always keeping on top of the most recent design and usability improvements.
- A can-do attitude. Someone who will go the extra mile to ship the best work possible.
- Ability to solve design problems, not just paint pretty pictures. (Be familiar with the iterative design process)
- A portfolio of live projects that showcases a user-centered design approach, ideally with enterprise users
- A solid understanding of the agile development methodology
- Minimum of 4 years of product design experience
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills