Recruitment CRM & Marketing Software
Engineering Delivery Manager
Beamery’s mission is to help companies acquire their greatest asset; their people. Our Talent Operating System lets companies attract, engage, and retain the best talent - it’s the one solution that enterprises need to deliver exceptional experiences at every stage of the talent journey, and build meaningful relationships with their future employees.
We employ people who are superb at their jobs and are a reliable, friendly bunch who leave egos out of the equation. We are a team that cares about the right outcome above everything else.
About the Opportunity
We're looking for a talented Technical Program Manager to join our rapidly expanding team here at Beamery HQ in London. Our customers rely on us to deliver an ever-improving, forward thinking product that helps them maintain healthy, happy recruitment. To deliver on this promise, the Technical Program Manager will play a central role in ushering our technical projects through to completion. In achieving this, you will be leading multi-disciplinary teams as you plan, monitor and manage risks for Beamery product and platform.
What will you be doing at Beamery?
- Proactive management of SaaS product delivery - planning, tracking execution progress, identifying & managing risks and delivery dependencies across entire product delivery organisation
- Technical engagement & product delivery for our large customers - defining & managing scope (new features, enchantments, bug fixes), planning & executing delivery, monitoring and managing customers & key stakeholders expectations
- Ownership of programme delivery reporting across product and platform & proactive communication of current delivery status to key stakeholders
- Tracking flow management metrics to measure predictability, identifying bottlenecks in the delivery process & using probabilistic data driven approach to delivery planning (i.e. Monte Carlo simulations)
Who are we looking for?
- Technical Project & Program management experience - working with large customers in the context of a B2B SaaS / PaaS product, preferably Fortune-500/FTSE-25 companies
- Excellent understanding of Agile approach to business value management and suitability of different type of Agile processes to different business process dynamics
- Excellent planning - you have experience in capacity and product planning, and can incorporate demand forecasting in your analyses
- Stakeholder management - you will be coordinating the project on several fronts with several stakeholders. Be comfortable in clarifying your analyses and project recommendations to executives, internal & external, as well as discussing the technical and specific with engineers.
- Analytical skills - you will have to extract the implicit from the complex. Objectivity and analytical rigor will allow for better communication to stakeholders and fewer missed deadlines.
- Able to handle ambiguously defined requirements - clarify purpose and execute to meet user demands
- Strong communicator skills
- Previous experience as a software engineer