Recruitment CRM & Marketing Software
Director of Marketing Operations£90k – £105k • 0.01% – 0.03%
Beamery’s mission is to help companies acquire their greatest asset; their people. Our Talent Operating System lets companies attract, engage, and retain the best talent - it’s the one solution that enterprises need to deliver exceptional experiences at every stage of the talent journey, and build meaningful relationships with their future employees.
We employ people who are superb at their jobs and are a reliable, friendly bunch who leave egos out of the equation. We are a team that cares about the right outcome above everything else.
About the role
We’re hiring for a new Director of Marketing Operations. This role will build and oversee our operational structure, manage our tech stack, and scale our Marketing programs. Reporting into our VP Marketing and working cross-functionally with our Sales Operations team, this person will identify and drive strategic improvement initiatives and innovation across the Marketing organization.
What will you be doing?
- Work closely with the Sales Ops and Demand Gen teams to launch and manage campaigns, and ensure an airtight lead process, from inquiries to closed revenue
- Own the marketing operations road map, ensuring marketing technology is evaluated, selected, implemented and customized to meet the needs of the marketing department.
- Design and implement lead and account scoring and nurturing journeys in Marketo to support GTM process
- Architect lead management, nurture and routing processing that can scale with the business
- Own full funnel marketing reporting and dashboards (campaigns, ABM, channels, multi-touch attribution)
- Test (and then optimize) everything from landing page variations, conversions, email effectiveness, form design, and anything else we produce
- Administer the marketing budget and ensure marketing costs are tracked correctly.
- Ensure processes are designed, documented, understood, and followed in a way that minimizes bad or incomplete data.
- Continually work to simplify systems and processes, avoiding customization bloat and over-engineered processes.
Who are we looking for?
- 5-10 years hands on Marketing Automation experience, Marketo expertise essential
- Direct experience in enterprise software industry and SaaS
- Demonstrated experience designing or working with an innovative marketing technology stack.
- Experience adapting processes, reporting and technology to fit an ABM model
- Deep understanding of the integration between Salesforce and Marketo
- Willingness to collaborate cross functionally to build processes and systems that benefit entire GTM
- Data obsession. You love numbers, you are obsessed with organization and take pride in never missing a detail
- A desire to innovate. We’re looking to introduce new strategies and tactics to the team on a regular basis
- Strong communication of different projects with non-technical stakeholders
- Competitive pay
- Stock options
- Pension Plan
- Unlimited Holiday
- Wellness days
- Private Healthcare
- Dog friendly office
- Regular socials, food & drink
- Quarterly team-building events
- Flexible learning & development budget
Share options plan (we want everyone to be an owner)
Breakfast, fruit, healthy snacks & a barista making great coffee
Discounted gym membership
Annual offsites, regular team/company events (the fun stuff)
Beamery at a glance
Beamery focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, and Recruiting. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Austin, and London. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Beamery has raised $40M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2018.