Recruitment CRM & Marketing Software
Senior Test Automation Engineer£65k – £75k • 0.01% – 0.02%
At Beamery, we’re powering candidate experiences through innovation and technology. With over $40M in funding and key partnerships with organizations like Workday, we are prepared for rapid growth across our teams.
From the beginning, we have focused on building a team, not just a product. We are an ambitious, reliable, friendly bunch who leave egos out of the equation. As we work hard to achieve our goals, we all strive individually and as a team, to take responsibility & ownership to deliver solutions.
...Beamery is the leading Talent Operating System to attract, engage and retain talent. We help the largest enterprises around the world solve their biggest talent challenges...
We believe that talent is a company’s greatest asset. Finding, engaging and retaining that talent starts with building meaningful relationships. We’re innovating every day to help companies build meaningful relationships with talent”
We have created a platform that brings predictive marketing and data-science to recruitment, enabling talent acquisition to be a core strategic asset and enable companies to find, connect and engage with talent better.
Through one unified system companies can attract, identify and engage candidates, treat candidates like customers, and power better candidate experiences, treating their recruiting process like an optimised sales and marketing process. We’re driving Talent Transformation with cutting edge technology, innovation and thought leadership, shaping the future of recruitment for years to come.
The QA Team
Our QA’s are on the front line, implementing bleeding edge test technology at a global scale. Our team delivers rock solid and highly scalable testing and are an integral part of the Engineering Team. We are binding creativity, drive and ambition to be one truly world class team.
Role & Responsibilities
As our Senior Test Automation Engineer, you will play a key role in designing and implementing test automation strategies from the ground up according to your exact specifications. You will maintain test system configurations and perform test executions while writing test scripts for complex integrated systems.
You will help:
- Shape and maintain test automation strategies, tools and frameworks for mission-critical SaaS products.
- Advocate for quality and timely delivery using proven testing patterns and technologies.
- Drive adoption of quality assurance programs and systems with measurable quality indicators to reduce knowledge silos.
- Administer testing problem management process including monitoring and reporting and production incidents triage.
- Continuously improve SLOs such as number of post release regressions, regressions across CICD environments and regression suite duration.
We'd love to meet someone who has...
Essential experience -
- 5+ years of software testing and QA, ideally for B2B or B2C SaaS service
- 3+ years of test automation
- Familiarity in development & management of regression suite
- Excellent understanding of test pyramid and QA test cases design
- Excellent analytical skills: ability to troubleshoot issues originating from configuration, data and application regressions
- Experience of managing API tests using techniques like mocks/stubs & tools like Postman
Desirable experience -
- Experience of using Selenium and cross-browser testing services
- Experience of designing performance/load test suite including using JMeter
- Back-End Security Testing
- Competitive pay
- Stock options
- Pension Plan
- Unlimited Holiday
- Wellness days
- Private Healthcare
- Dog friendly office
- Regular socials, food & drink
- Quarterly team-building events
- Flexible learning & development budget
Share options plan (we want everyone to be an owner)
Breakfast, fruit, healthy snacks & a barista making great coffee
Discounted gym membership
Annual offsites, regular team/company events (the fun stuff)
Beamery at a glance
Beamery focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, and Recruiting. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Austin, and London. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Beamery has raised $40M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2018.