Fueled by data. Powered by authentic voices
Senior Director of Business Operations
The Senior Director of Business Analysts is charged with building and leading the team of experts in cross functional business process, driving technological change and continuous business process improvement. This role is a key enabler of delivering capabilities across the enterprise to deliver faster growth. This leader needs expert ability in working across organizations, understanding stakeholder needs, and designing solutions that balance siloed needs with cross functional benefit. He/she must have demonstrated ability in gaining buy in for both popular and unpopular changes, and a track record of delivering initiatives with measurable benefit to the organization. You will be expected to maintain a comprehensive understanding of business, business needs, and how technology drives and supports the business.
- Discover, document, and maintain key cross functional processes. Identify and drive points of improvement aligned to growth goals of the company.
- Train end users on process and technology changes
- Champion for gaining most use out of our technology solutions
- Using analytics and other methods, monitor quality of process execution- find anomalies and drive corrective actions.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Expertise in SaaS environments, particularly with Salesforce, Netsuite and related applications/integrated applications.
- Demonstrated capability to learn new systems (technology) and quickly map out how they should work within our environment
- Proven success in ideating and implementing innovative solutions to optimize service, support and operational efficiency/effectiveness.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related field; or equivalent work experience.
- 8+ yrs experience managing direct reports
- 10+ yrs managing indirect, cross-functional relationships
- Six Sigma, CCBA, or CBAP certification a plus
- Strong executive level presentation and communication skills, including verbal, written, and Microsoft Office
Bazaarvoice at a glance
Bazaarvoice focuses on Social Media, SaaS, E-Commerce, Advertising, and Social Commerce. Their company has offices in New York, Austin, Chicago, London, and Amsterdam. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Bazaarvoice has raised $130.539M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2012.