Real Passion for Real Chocolate
Growth Hacker / Marketing Lead$24k – $45k • 0.0% – 4.0%
We're looking for people to join our founding team.
Bar & Cocoa is an online marketplace and subscription club featuring the best bean to bar and craft chocolate. We sell premium, ethically made chocolate from the world's best chocolate makers. Craft and premium chocolate segment is seeing double digit growth, and is the future of chocolate.
To make people happy – one piece of chocolate at a time.
To turn chocolate into a force for sustainability and ethical trade.
This is a contract position to start with the possibility of equity and a full-time role for the right person. You will work directly with the CEO and lead our marketing strategy and customer acquisition efforts. You will develop and test ideas to grow our organic, email, social media and affiliate channels. We value growing a loyal customer base above all else. This is a job with flexible hours but you must be able to meet in person with the team in Denver, CO.
- Identify new opportunities and tactics to increase customer acquisition, retention rate, revenue
- Collect and analyze customer feedback, develop data driven initiatives to improve our product mix/offerings.
- Analyze reporting, existing activities, and past KPI’s to find/generate opportunities to acquire new customers and grow in new market segments.
- Run experiments and test new customer acquisition campaigns to scale growth while driving CAC down.
- Develop workflows and work with agency partners and manage contractors to tackle day to day marketing programs.
- Manage email marketing, create and design drip marketing campaigns, and promotional emails.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Technical/Quantitative (Math, Statistics, Economics, etc)
- Exceptionally well versed in marketing techniques and platforms
- Experience with product development
- Proficiency with Excel & Analytics apps.
- Multidisciplinary and technical background preferred
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Prefer experience in ecommerce, CPG and/or manufacturing space