Customer Success Manager$40k – $55k • 0.25% – 0.4%
backstitch, recently named one of Kansas City's "Top Startups to Watch", is an Enterprise SaaS employee communications and engagement software platform. We work with some of the largest brands and employers in restaurants, healthcare, manufacturing, and consumer products to better inform, educate and empower their most important audience, their own employees.
We are looking for a personable and outgoing Customer Success Manager to join our team in Kansas City. The ideal candidate will build strong relationships with customers while helping them to successfully implement and strategically leverage backstitch products and services. Your work every day will be key in driving customer happiness and retention.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Serve as project manager for new customer implementations and provide training for administrative users.
- Conduct on-going meetings, calls and communications around best practices and strategies of expanded usage of key product features.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships as a key point of contact for assigned accounts.
- Analyze trends and provide feedback to internal teams on new feature development and business opportunities.
- Minimum 2+ years experience and proven track record servicing accounts and clients.
- Previous experience working in Customer Success or Account Management in these industries: SaaS, Enterprise Software or Employee Benefits.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and time manage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to confidently present to executive level decision makers.
- High level of technical acumen with the ability to quickly learn new software.
- Positive and proactive attitude.
Bonus Points for Knowledge of
- Jira Service Desk
- Adobe Suite
- Basic HTML / CSS
- Content Creation, including Writing and Graphic Design
Benefits and Perks
- Company Stock Options.
- Flexible Schedule and Uncapped Vacation.
- 100% Employer Covered Medical Plan.
- Casual Modern Office in the KC Crossroads District.
- Bountiful Company-Provided Snack Options.
- Company Provided Macbook Pro, iPad and Workstation with Standing Desk and Dual External Monitors.
Employer covered medical plan
Company stock options
Flexible schedule and uncapped vacation
Bountiful company-provided snack options
Company provided macbook pro, ipad w/ pencil, standing desk, dual monitors
backstitch at a glance
backstitch focuses on Enterprise Software, Human Resources, Unifed Communications, and Employer Benefits Programs. Their company has offices in Kansas City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, backstitch has raised $2.445M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2019.