Tailor-Made Employee Communications
Key Account Manager - Change Management$55k – $85k • 0.5% – 1.0%
backstitch, recently named one of Kansas City's "Top Startups to Watch", is an Enterprise SaaS employee communications and engagement software platform. We work with some of the largest brands and employers in restaurants, healthcare, manufacturing, and consumer products to better inform, educate and empower their most important audience, their own employees.
We are looking for an organized, professional and personable candidate to manage key account relationships where our technology is used heavily to communicate major corporate changes and during times of crisis. The ideal candidate will build strong relationships with both partners and customers and help them to successfully implement and strategically leverage backstitch products and services.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintain and enhance relationships with strategic partners, serving as a key point of contact.
- Serve as project manager for partner aligned customer implementations.
- Provide ongoing support and training for partners and customer’s administrative users.
- Expand the book of partner driven business by acquiring new customer contracts.
- Coordinate cross team with the backstitch sales and software development teams.
- Project management, client service, or product development background.
- Minimum 2+ years experience with account management and a proven track record maintaining customer/client relationships.
- Experience working on corporate change projects such as integrations and restructuring.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and time manage.
- High level of technical acumen with the ability to quickly learn new software.
- Positive and proactive attitude.
Bonus Points for
- Professional certifications around change management or lean project methodology.
- Experience developing or executing disaster recovery plans.
- Use of project management software such as JIRA.
Benefits and Perks
- Revenue-based Bonus Structure.
- Company Stock Options.
- Flexible Schedule and Uncapped Vacation.
- 100% Employer Covered Medical Plan.
- Casual Modern Office in the KC Crossroads District.
- Bountiful Company-Provided Snack Options.
- Company Provided Macbook Pro, iPad and Workstation with Standing Desk and Dual External Monitors.
Employer covered medical plan
Company stock options
Flexible schedule and uncapped vacation
Bountiful company-provided snack options
Company provided macbook pro, ipad w/ pencil, standing desk, dual monitors
backstitch at a glance
backstitch focuses on Enterprise Software, Human Resources, Unifed Communications, and Employer Benefits Programs. Their company has offices in Kansas City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, backstitch has raised $2.445M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2019.