Human-assisted AI helping businesses grow online
Customer Success Launch Specialist
We are an early-stage startup that is hiring an experienced and enthusiastic Customer Success Launch Specialist to support our growing Service Delivery team within our Customer Success department. We are looking to bring on individuals who want to make sure our clients and web experts have an amazing experience working with B12! To do this, you will hone your project management skills to own customer projects ranging from new website launches to small website enhancements, all while communicating effectively with customers and our web designers. If you are a strong communicator who can dynamically drive others to be successful, we would love to hear from you!
As a Customer Success Launch Specialist you will:
- Own a book of 20-40 projects that are at various stages of completion, driving the processes needed to successfully finish them in a timely manner for our customers, balancing quality and efficiency.
- Be the primary contact and advocate to deliver best-in-class products to our clients.
- Manage email, phone, and chat communication with B12 customers.
- Lead client launch calls to integrate customer business goals, web design, and B12 product functionality into a successful project scope to help customers launch their websites.
- Manage project delivery in collaboration with clients and freelance web design experts.
- Develop strategies to turn client and expert needs into product requirements.
You’d be a good fit if:
- You bring 1.5+ years of experience supporting clients with technology products in a project management capacity.
- You are a quick and clear writer and an amazing communicator.
- You have experience in the world of web design helping launch and manage websites.
- You have empathy for small business owners and can quickly grasp the issues they’re facing.
- You feel comfortable managing your time and deciding amongst competing priorities.
- You care about and want to contribute to our mission of helping people do meaningful work.
- You have some familiarity with managing third party integrations on websites.
- You enjoy learning and teaching.
- We don't have a minimum number of years of experience for this role. We highly favor talent and interest.
- Some candidates may see this list and feel discouraged because they don’t match all the items. Please apply anyway: there’s a good chance you’re more wonderful than you think you are.
- B12 is a safe place for human beings. We particularly encourage you to apply if you identify as a woman, are a person of color or other underrepresented minority, or are a member of the LGBTQIA community.
How to apply
- A pointer to your CV, resume, LinkedIn profile, or any other summary of your career so far.
- Some informal text introducing yourself and what you are excited about.
B12 at a glance
B12 focuses on Business Productivity, Marketplaces, Artificial Intelligence, Small and Medium Businesses, and Design. Their company has offices in New York City and New York. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, B12 has raised $12.4M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2016.