Providing secure, multi-party data infrastructure with distributed ledger technology
Senior Cloud Engineer - NYC Remote
Axoni develops novel blockchain solutions while focusing on the capital markets industry. In various production implementations, we have demonstrated that our blockchain software can serve multiple asset classes and use cases at the world’s most advanced financial institutions. Join us in our mission to further strengthen and scale our system and develop new blockchain solutions. We’re excited to have you become part of our high-performing team of engineers.
Axoni’s Production Engineering members are responsible for the end to end management of all production and client facing infrastructure. You will be involved from the initial design phase of figuring out the right network topology for our clients to the final stages of deploying and setting up monitoring and alerting. The role requires good problem-solving skills and ability to work across several teams and clients. We’re looking for candidates who love to learn and are able to adapt quickly.
- Manage and configure all pre-production, production, and client facing infrastructure
- Responsible for the provisioning and configuration of pre-production, and production resources
- Responsible for monitoring and alerting strategy of all production and client facing infrastructure
- Responsible for the creation of the steps and tools for software deployments to clients
- Coordinate with the Applications team to satisfy all non-functional project requirements (security, performance, scalability, and resiliency)
- Collaborate with the Platform Engineering team to build tools to help automate deployments
- Coordinate with relevant teams to build useful tools to support network operations (internal and external)
- Experience with Docker (Docker compose, yamls, etc)
- Experience with AWS and other cloud providers
- Experience with container orchestrations tools (Kubernetes, ECS)
- Experience using monitoring tools like Splunk, DataDog, Prometheus, Grafana
- Experience troubleshooting issues on a remote distributed system
- Experience with automation and configuration management tools (Terraform, Ansible, Salt, Chef, Puppet)
- Experience with deploying and/or managing production systems and infrastructure
- Strong communication skills and a collaborative team member
Axoni at a glance
Axoni focuses on Financial Services, Information Technology, Analytics, Blockchains, and Automation. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Axoni has raised $18M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2016.