Software Engineer – Product$85k – $120k • 0.1% – 0.3%
Do you thrive on challenge and love a start-up environment? Do you think about technology as a way to disrupt and reimagine how enterprises operate? Are you interested in learning and building in a rapidly growing AI fused security and compliance field? Now is your chance to work with our high energy, talented team in our fast-paced technology startup. We have only built a fraction of what we imagined, and we are looking for bright-minded, talented software engineers to challenge the status quo and join us on our journey.
This position is full-time and based in our Columbus, OH office.
- Develop new features and capabilities leveraging your experience in highly-scalable application development with C# as primary language (in .NET core)
- Create value for our customers by envisioning and building features they can love
- Write efficient and maintainable back-end code that can scale with cloud infrastructure.
- Own the release and quality analysis process of your code from conception to implementation
- Use your new perspective to challenge the status quo
- Turn your ideas into real-world capabilities within the platform
- Evolve existing features by introducing alternative approaches or improved experiences
- Work closely with product managers, quality assurance engineers, and designers to define requirements and scope features
- 3+ years experience developing medium to large distributed applications or back-end process.
- Working knowledge of both relational and non relational databases technologies
- Proficiency in Object-oriented programming and one or more back-end frameworks
- Experience in designing, implementing, and troubleshooting micro-services
In this role, you will work on a team with software engineering experts towards a common goal.
Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL, Service Bus, NoSQL Storage, Git with integrated CI/CD systems.