AI Meeting Assistant, Collaboration and Intelligence platform for Sales & Success teams
Software Engineer - Platform₹14L – ₹27L • 0.0% – 0.2%
About the Company
Avoma is an intelligent meeting assistant for business people to automate some of the common tasks required for any business meeting. We leverage NLP and machine learning techniques to summarize meeting notes and extract key topics and action items discussed.
About the Role
Some of the areas that the platform team works on
- Building RESTful APIs and features for UI application clients (including Web and Mobile)
- Build tools and services for the AI team
- Core data processing pipeline
- Video processing pipeline
- Third party integrations - Calendar, CRM systems, etc.
- Deploy and integrate with machine learning models developed by AI team
- Search and analytics infrastructure.
- Devops and security.
- Design, code and test on our backend platform.
- Take ownership of modules which you have developed. You will make sure that our products stay scalable, survivable, and consistent as we continue to grow as a company.
- Improve the performance of our backend services.
- Collaborate with UI/UX and product managers to design and develop solutions
We use Django framework of Python to build our backend platform and React.js for our frontend application.
In your first 30 days, you will become familiar with our technology and company. You will be assigned a mentor and a particular backend module for a deep-dive. We mentor you to get your changes into production within your first month at the company.
After 3 months, you'll be integrated into the team. You will be comfortable contributing to Avoma’s backend stack. You will begin to determine the parts of our product that most interest you and work with the team to focus your efforts on projects that align with those areas and the product roadmap.
As our team grows, you will have the opportunity to shape the direction of development for Avoma. We want our users to have a phenomenal experience using our product, and you are an important part of making Avoma a joy to use.
You should have:
- Experience with Python, Java, Ruby or similar server-side language
- Experience building RESTful APIs
- Experience writing scalable, high-performant and clean code
- B.S./B.E. in Computer Science or relevant engineering field
- Excellent in both spoken and written communication skills
Bonus points for:
- Experience with Python and/or Django
- Experience with AWS
- Knowledge in OAuth and similar authentication mechanisms
- Experience in Machine learning, NLP, Audio Processing
- M.S. in Computer Science or relevant engineering field
We offer a very competitive market salary and significant stock options for the early founding team members.
We also offer:
- Flexible work hours
- Flexible Paid Time-Off vacation policy. As long as you are delivering against your goals and company timelines, take time off when you need it.