a new way of insurance
Junior Software Engineer
- Work closely with the Avo IT Team to conduct research and development on digital B2C web-based insurance application platforms
- Research and innovation approaches on digital/ FinTech related technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, data science, block chain, etc.
- Work with the team to develop front-end and back-end applications
- Help to prepare technique specification in terms of business requirements under our FinTech environment
- Assist in operation and system troubleshooting to better understand Agile methodology, Continuous Integration technology, and provide tools to facilitate operation process
- Assist in preparing necessary documentation and maintaining proper record of documents
- Undergraduate/ Postgraduate students in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) related discipline
- Good understanding of Data Structure, Algorithm, Operation System, Computer Networks, Software Engineering, etc.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Outgoing, pleasant, well-organized, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Knowledge of Security, Cloud AWS, GCP will be a plus
- Fluency in written and spoken English required, fluency in Cantonese and/ or Mandarin
Avo Insurance at a glance
Avo Insurance focuses on Insurance, Technology, Digital Health, Digital Marketing, and Insurtech. Their company has offices in Hong Kong Island. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.heyavo.com