Driving digital transformation in the industrial markets
Full Stack Developer - Java/NodeJS/AWS/Angular/React₹7L – ₹10L
- Proficiency in MVC based JS frameworks - Java Script , type js , node js ,flutter ,firebase working on ubuntu is a requirement.
- Expert knowledge of XHTML, CSS, Ajax, and Web 2.0 design concepts
- Self-motivated, able to work independently. Commitment to high quality, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent knowledge of RestFul APIs integrations and JSON
- Excellent knowledge of design patterns and problem solving skills
- Experience with MySQL, SQL and No SQL Database design
- Elegantly implement page designs in standards-compliant dynamic XHTML, CSS and HTML5.
- Excellent knowledge on Jira, GitHub and confluence will be added advantage
- Strong knowledge of Java, J2EE, .NET, C# and ASP.NET
- Knowledge of NodeJs, Vue.JS, React and MERN a huge plus
- Collaborate with the design team to define the information architecture, advocating Web interaction design best practices with a focus on consistency and usability.
- Create rapid prototypes and wireframes of interfaces to be used as a blueprint for content and technical development.
- Should be a problem solver
- Ability to manage team and solve problems with in the team
- Verbal and written communication is a must
Aventior at a glance
Aventior focuses on E-Commerce, Chemicals, Aerospace, and Blockchains. Their company has offices in Boston and San Jose. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.aventior.com