Project Manager, Operations
Who we are...
AvantStay delivers exceptional, unique stays for group travelers. The company has built a tech-enabled millennial hospitality brand to be the new standard for group experience. We are venture funded and growing rapidly in the explosive $100+ billion dollar STR industry.
What we are looking for...
Our Project Manager will focus on developing and implementing processes to support and scale the business. In this role, you will take responsibility for establishing goals and creating efficient work environments for the sales and customer experience teams alike. This job is perfect for someone who is a systematic thinker and incredibly detail-oriented. You should be able to apply technology to drive operational efficiency in order to deliver an automated process that’s orchestrated from start to finish. You will work closely with a small but growing team that requires a high degree of autonomy. You have a strong ability to think strategically and analytically in an environment with a lot of moving pieces. You must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and will have the ability to work across multiple projects and multiple locations.
What you’ll do...
- Drive efficiencies and take our landlord and guest experience to the next level.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to set strategies and implement follow-through.
- Build a process to onboard all new locations, working closely with interior designers, property owners/developers and our local field operation teams.
- Provide sales and customer experience teams with supporting materials to drive acquisitions and deliver a consistent experience.
- Develop and share best practices for real estate data analysis needed to support sales efforts.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What you’ll bring...
- 3+ years of professional experience in project management, within operations, logistics or supply chain management. Extensive experience with project management software (Wrike, Asana or other).
- Strong willingness and ability to deal with ambiguity when there aren’t defined systems and processes in place.
- Strong analytical, strategic, and collaborative skills.
- Comfortable working in a very fast-paced environment.
- Clear understanding of the decisions that drive real estate investments.
- Focused, hard-working and willing to do what it takes for us to reach the next stage.
- Great communication skills and an ability to think on your feet.
- Eager to learn and implement new software and hardware solutions.
- Experience in real estate, hospitality and/or tech is a plus.
Perks and Benefits...
- Salary: $75,000-$90,000
- Benefits and Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Team bonding and off-site events
- Complimentary and discount stays at AvantStay properties
When you join AvantStay…
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside an experienced and dynamic team, transforming the way people travel and vacation. Your place within the colossal travel and real estate industries will leave you with a wealth of opportunities to feel both challenged to innovate and rewarded for your efforts. Of course, we will offer you pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. AvantStay is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at AvantStay.
Equal Employment Opportunity...
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Stock option plan
Benefits and unlimited paid time off
Team bonding and off-site events
Complimentary and discount stays at avantstay properties
AvantStay at a glance
AvantStay focuses on Real Estate, Hospitality, Tourism, Technology, and Travel. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, and West Hollywood. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, AvantStay has raised $25M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2019 at a valuation of $85M.