Go together, go far. discover new locations with spaces designed for you and the people you love
Who we are...
AvantStay delivers exceptional, unique stays for group travelers. The company has built a tech-enabled millennial hospitality brand to be the new standard for group experience. We are venture funded and growing rapidly in the explosive $100+ billion dollar STR industry.
What we are looking for...
An energetic, organized and resourceful Administrative Coordinator to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will be a jack- or jill-of-all-trades excited to keep our headquarters running smoothly and to create a happy, positive working environment. Job duties will cover office management, project management and coordination, proofreading and copywriting, administrative support, calendar management, employee on-boarding and other HR tasks. If you're a quick learner, problem solver, eager for a challenge, and want an inside look at a rapidly growing tech company, this is the perfect position for you.
What you’ll do…
- Manage key corporate operations and administration
- Provide scheduling and logistical support to the Leadership team
- Keep our office immaculate: clean, organized, stocked, and working smoothly for our high functioning team
- Serve as our facility manager by liaising with building management and other key vendors and contractors
- Review client-facing documents with immaculate attention to detail.
- Manage and coordinate a variety of special projects
- Copy write and proofread a variety of marketing materials and corporate documents.
- Plan and coordinate activities and events (e.g., team outings, company parties, in-office events, lunches, etc.)
- Lead the onboarding of new hires; deliver day 1 setup, coordinate new hire orientation and manage key on-boarding paperwork
- Support hiring by scheduling interviews, reviewing resumes and facilitating a great candidate experience
What you’ll bring...
- Independent and able to get things done while still being a team player
- Resourceful and desire to work and learn at a swifter than normally acceptable pace
- At least 2 years of prior relevant experience
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Excellent written communication skills and attention to detail
- Problem solving mentality and desire to consistently improve
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred but not required
- Positive, collaborative and always optimistic
When you join AvantStay…You’ll be doing work that matters alongside an experienced and dynamic team, transforming the way people travel and vacation. Your place within the colossal travel and real estate industries will leave you with a wealth of opportunities to feel both challenged to innovate and rewarded for your efforts. Of course, we will offer you pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. AvantStay is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at AvantStay.
Perks and Benefits- Salary: $15-$20 per hour (16-40 hours per week - potential for salary full time role if performance is proven)
- Benefits and Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Team bonding and off-site events
- Complimentary and discount stays at AvantStay properties
- Dog-friendly office
Equal Employment Opportunity...
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Stock option plan
Benefits and unlimited paid time off
Team bonding and off-site events
Complimentary and discount stays at avantstay properties
AvantStay at a glance
AvantStay focuses on Real Estate, Hospitality, Tourism, Technology, and Travel. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, and West Hollywood. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, AvantStay has raised $25M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2019 at a valuation of $85M.