Go together, go far. discover new locations with spaces designed for you and the people you love
Front-End Engineer$100k – $125k
Who we are...
AvantStay delivers exceptional, unique stays for group travelers. The company has built a tech-enabled millennial hospitality brand to be the new standard for group experience. We are venture funded and growing rapidly in the explosive $100+ billion dollar STR industry.
What we are looking for...
Currently, we have a position available for a lead front-end engineer. As a growing, late-stage startup, we look for self-starters who thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment which means wearing many hats, being able to change direction quickly, and showing an eagerness to learn new technologies as the need arises. In this role, you'll work with a small, collaborative team of engineers, product managers, and designers so excellent interpersonal and communication skills are also a must. Most importantly, we look for people who can prioritize, multi-task, and deliver because it’s a lot more fun to get things done.
What you'll do...
- Be dedicated to excellence and have a strong sense of personal responsibility. You place a high value on automated testing, and have some experience using test frameworks unit testing.
- Experience with React and Node in high-volume, production systems.
- Experience with Webpack.
- Experience with SSR, Redux or Mobx.
- Continual learning of emerging technologies/industry trends.
- Excellent communication skills and experience in collaborative environments.
- Experience building mobile applications that utilize web-services (either HTTP based, XML-RPC, JSON or other services) and experience with Agile software development is a plus.
- BA/BS or better in Computer Science or a related field.
- Legal right to work in the United States.
When you join AvantStay…You’ll be doing work that matters alongside an experienced and dynamic team, transforming the way people travel and vacation. Your place within the colossal travel and real estate industries will leave you with a wealth of opportunities to feel both challenged to innovate and rewarded for your efforts. Of course, we will offer you pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. AvantStay is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at AvantStay.
Perks and Benefits- Salary: $100,000-$125,000
- Stock option plan
- Benefits and Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Team bonding and off-site events
- Complimentary and discount stays at AvantStay properties
- Dog-friendly office
Equal Employment Opportunity...
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Stock option plan
Benefits and unlimited paid time off
Team bonding and off-site events
Complimentary and discount stays at avantstay properties
AvantStay at a glance
AvantStay focuses on Real Estate, Hospitality, Tourism, Technology, and Travel. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, and West Hollywood. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, AvantStay has raised $25M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2019 at a valuation of $85M.