Go together, go far. discover new locations with spaces designed for you and the people you love
Business Development Representative
Who we are...
AvantStay delivers exceptional, unique stays for group travelers. The company has built a tech-enabled millennial hospitality brand to be the new standard for group experience. We are venture funded and growing rapidly in the explosive $100+ billion dollar STR industry.
What we are looking for…
A high energy Business Development Representative (BDR) who will discover and qualify opportunities and be instrumental in driving strategic partnerships to source opportunities and rapidly grow our presence across the country. You will also develop content relevant to potential clients, support go-to-market activities, promote targeted campaigns and cultivate in-person trade show lead acquisitions.
What you’ll do…
- Drive outbound calls through the development of our CRM
- Work with the team to research, identify and analyze potential properties across the country
- Drive initiatives to grow our team’s pipeline, identifying both new verticals that support growth
- Work closely with internal departments in order to understand internal processes, business parameters, and what makes a property perform; use this information to continuously improve strategy, roadmap, and prioritization
- Establish and foster excellent working relationships with all property owners, AvantStay staff, and key vendors in key markets
- Manage a complex pipeline with exceptional time management and calendaring skills
What you’ll bring...
- 2+ years experience in a related role or within the real estate industry
- A proven track record of working with high-performing teams that consistently deliver and exceed revenue goals
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field. Knowledge of the real estate sector, travel trends or the short-term/vacation rental market
- An innate desire to excel: speaking to people, building relationships, setting and exceeding targets, and a general hunger for more
- The ability to handle rejection and keep going, nothing gets in the way of the person we’re looking for, for every problem there’s a solution
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to quickly demonstrate value and build strong relationships, both outside and within the organization, with a clear bias for action
Perks and Benefits...
- Compensation: $70,000+, ($50,000 base + bonuses estimated to be $20,000)
- Benefits and Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Team bonding and off-site events
- Complimentary and discount stays at AvantStay properties
When you join AvantStay…
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside an experienced and dynamic team, transforming the way people travel and vacation. Your place within the colossal travel and real estate industries will leave you with a wealth of opportunities to feel both challenged to innovate and rewarded for your efforts. Of course, we will offer you pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. AvantStay is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at AvantStay.
Equal Employment Opportunity...
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Stock option plan
Benefits and unlimited paid time off
Team bonding and off-site events
Complimentary and discount stays at avantstay properties
AvantStay at a glance
AvantStay focuses on Real Estate, Hospitality, Tourism, Technology, and Travel. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, and West Hollywood. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, AvantStay has raised $25M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2019 at a valuation of $85M.