Live subtitles for any conversation. enjoy 24/7 access to conversations around you
Make France & EU accessible to deaf/hard-of-hearing folks
Ava's core DNA is to remove barriers, this include geographical ones. Your mission will be to develop's Ava's playbook in Europe, starting with France, and adapt it to the local specificities of the French market, and drawing the growth strategy towards other countries from EU in a second part. Imagine selling a product that is truly needed and appreciated by millions of users, helping teams communicate better with exciting countless applications. This is your chance to help build Notion's sales and growth engine from the ground up.
You'd be perfect for this role if:
- You have a track record of high achievement in your current role
- You want to do what it takes to be successful in sales without sacrificing your values
- You have a positive outlook
- You have a growth mindset and view setbacks as learning opportunities, not failures
- You can put yourself in others’ shoes and see situations from perspectives other than your own
- You have compelling and engaging presentation skills
- You love getting to know new people and helping them solve their business problems
- Bonus: You're familiar with the struggles deaf & hard-of-hearing people face
So... what will you do as a Sales Executive at Ava?
- Prospect and develop new potential accounts by educating contacts about how they can increase their deaf/hard-of-hearing employees & student's accessibility and communications with Ava
- Design & implement demand-generation strategies to be qualified by our sales development representatives
- Hold face-to-face and Zoom meetings with prospective customers to understand their business challenges and goals
- Run product demos to close business at or above quota level
What's special about this role?
- Sell a product that really changes lives at a large scale: How often do you hear about apps that make people cry of joy? It is a unique opportunity and privilege to be able to meaningfully improve the lives of 100,000s of people around the world - and we have only just started to scratch the surface!
- Work with some of the best people in the world: We have an incredibly talented and passionate team that is a lot of fun to work with. We're still super small and have already accomplished more than most teams 10x our size. Our interests are very diverse — and we love to mix them into our every day work-life balance.
- Help build the foundations of sales at Ava: As an early member of our sales team, you'll be instrumental in helping define our sales motion.
- Meaningfully shape the future of accessibility: As you engage with users, you'll gain insights to help us serve them better — and work with product to inform what we do next. Your voice carries the most weight when we decide what to build next.
- Join us at an incredible time: We're well-funded and hit product-market fit, which gives us a huge green field to work with. You'd join at the perfect time to shape what we build and how we grow, so we can create a more inclusive world.
Thanks for making it here. You probably are really good at what you do, have many choices in front of you. If you are looking to grow your unique talents and leverage them for something truly meaningful, while being in great company, you've come to the right place.
We hope you'll apply!
Ava Accessibility at a glance
Ava Accessibility focuses on Mobile, SaaS, Healthcare, Health Care Information Technology, and Artificial Intelligence. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Paris. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Ava Accessibility has raised $1.845M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2016.