Introducing drivesharing - the future of sustainable and efficient urban transport
Senior Software Developer$80k – $100k • 0.01% – 0.05%
Autzu is developing the future of a sustainable, efficient, and safe shared urban mobility network. Autzu is building in-house proprietary hardware and software technologies focussed on connected mobility.
We are looking for an experienced software developer with 5+ years of working experience in building a stable, scalable and secure Ruby on Rails based web applications. Other key responsibilities include reviewing codes, establishing best coding and continuous improvement practices and mentoring other team members. He/she will also work closely with hardware engineering, operations and marketing team to define the product and technology roadmap in line with Autzu's vision.
Autzu is currently operating in New York and Toronto and is planning to expand to Europe and Asia in the coming years. You will be a key enabler for this, by building applications that can scale up quickly and support diverse regional requirements. This position is based out of Toronto.
• Bachelor's or advanced degreee in Computer Science or related field.
• 5 or more years of experience as a Ruby on Rails based software developer
• Familiarity with AWS cloud and GraphQL
• Experience working with git source control in a team
• Experience working with REST APIs and relational databases
• Experience in the design, implementation and delivery of scalable build/ test/ release infrastructure.
• Experience in microservice architecture
• Exposure to iOT system architecture
What we offer
• Competitive compensation, including performance incentives and benefits
• Opportunity to shape the future of urban mobility and changing the industry’s status quo.
• Option to transfer to one of the Autzu's other working locations across US and Canada on demonstrating successful on-job performance for significant duration.
• Work closely with other cross-functional teams. Grow and scale with a fast-growing organization
Autzu is an equal opportunity provider, regardless of gender, race, ethnic origin, color, ancestry, religion, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
For immediate consideration, please send a resume (preferably PDF version) to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject field updated as "Lead Software Developer" as applicable.
Autzu at a glance
Autzu focuses on Automotive, Transportation, Car Sharing, and Ride Sharing. Their company has offices in New York City, San Francisco, and Toronto. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Autzu has raised $400K of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2016.