Connect your cloud apps and run automated workflows - Sales, Marketing, Payments
Full Stack MEAN/MERN Developer₹9L – ₹13L • 0.1% – 0.3%
Want to work with a team at a high growth SaaS startup? Have an entrepreneurial mindset? This role is for you.
What you should have:
- 2+ years of ReactJs experience contributing, preferably architecting web-applications, & optimizing them for scale and performance.
- Good experience and understanding of state management libraries like Redux.
- At Least 1+ years of experience building backend API’s on Node.js and MongoDB.
- Good communication skills, good leadership skills, attention to detail, a sound understanding of algorithms, and object-oriented programming.
- Experience with building & scaling interactive ReactJs applications involving flowcharts would be a plus.
What you will do:
- Responsible for architecting and defining the Front-end framework to solve complex designs and interactions.
- Design & Build UI modules using ReactJS and supporting backend API’s using Nodej.s for the application.
- Participate in scoping and planning work.
- Write technical documentation, contribute to determining internal processes.
- Lead recruiting of new front-end/full-stack employees, if any.
What you can expect:
- Work closely with a young and motivated tech team.
- Work alongside highly motivated people with expertise in the SaaS domain.
- Remote work option, competitive compensation, and liberal HR policies
Automate.io is a high growth SaaS Product company based in Hyderabad with 10,000+ customers around the globe. Our product helps customers automate routine work and day to day operations.
Automate.io at a glance
Automate.io focuses on SaaS, Sales and Marketing, Small and Medium Businesses, and Marketing Automation. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Hyderabad. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Automate.io has raised $150K of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2017.