Powerful Monetization Suite for publishers
Technical Leader₹14L – ₹20L
#Who we are
Automatad, Inc. (www.automatad.com) is a Delaware incorporated, NY city based ad-tech company which provides digital media companies with a suite of programmatic monetization products to meet today's industry requirements. Expertise in the field and credibility in the solutions have let us take over programmatic needs of 150+ publishers across the globe.
Our publisher-first approach allows advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Automatad has created global infrastructure to trigger meaningful connections between consumers, content, and brands. We are driven by our commitment to deliver exceptional partner service alongside the industry's highest quality inventory and best performing programmatic technology.
#Who we are looking for
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer who is equally comfortable in both backend and frontend technologies. Willing to learn and use any technology or language as per the requirements. You will work with a bunch of experts in various technologies on exciting work in innovative interfaces and ad technologies.
#What you’ll be doing
• ngineering Degree (BE/MCA - Computers/Electronics).
• Experience in working in a Linux based environment with command line.
• Solid understanding and experience of working on 'cloud' infrastructure, architecture and technologies (AWS, GCP).
• Knowledge of Backend technologies, frameworks and languages - Python/Django, Go, Elixir, Phoenix etc.
• Experience with container technologies - Docker/Kubernetes
• Experience in OOP , understanding of Concurrency , Parallelism Concepts.
• Solid understanding of Databases such as Postgres, MySQL, Redis, Mongo, Cassandra etc.
• Experience in JQuery, React, Vue etc.
• Knowledge of App development - Flutter, React Native etc.
• Knowledge/Experience in DevOps - CI/CD, Ansible.
#Who you are
• Exposure to the software development lifecycle and agile software practices, from specification > development > QA > release.
• Strong analytical skills, with a desire to identify inefficiencies through data analysis and the ability to translate them into product or process solutions.
• Strong work ethic & team player.
• Good communication skills.
Nice-To-Have (We'll teach you if you don't already know):
• Desirable to have Ad-tech experience - DFP, ADX, Prebid etc.
Please include your Github profile with contributions to personal, professional or open source projects.
#What we offer
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Flat organisation, efficient and limited processes
• Extremely helpful team
• Flexible work environment
• Plenty of opportunities to learn and make a mark
#How to apply
Please send in your resume with links to your portfolio and all relevant details about you and your work to firstname.lastname@example.org and also have the attached form filled to have you application considered https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1lrWPd3LjILGN9N4IGpV-wBspBHxP_FYI1U4v3qCc3p4/edit